A selection of articles related to extinction astronomy.
Original articles from our library related to the Extinction Astronomy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Extinction Astronomy.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- ASTRONICA: Blessing or Nightmare for Astrology?
- If NASA's engineers only had eleventh-century astronomy knowledge, do you think they could have landed the "Rover" on Mars? If modern day astrophysicists could only make use of ancient Assyrian astronomy, do you think they would have been able to...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Egyptian Temples, part VI: The House of Life
- Library - Archive 'The House of Life' could well be called a library. It was that part of the temple where all records and texts were kept and stored. These papyrii encompassed many different fields of learning as well as the accountings on the daily and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Extinction Astronomy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Extinction Astronomy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- today's calendar
- Planetarium Show: Williams College astronomy students host free shows from the high-precision Zeiss Skymaster ZKP3/B opto-mechanical planetarium projector at 8 p.m.
- Don't Fear 2013 TX68. Fear the Millions of Asteroids Nobody Can See
- “They take a series of pictures of the same part of the sky at 15 to 30 minutes apart,” says Gareth Williams, associate director of the International Astronomical Association's Minor Planet Center, based in Cambridge, MA. ...
- Rainforest Reptile Shows visits West Redding's New Pond Farm
- “We have cows and hens, and soon the lambs and piglets (will be born), an astronomy observatory and a Dairy Annex, where the farm sells yogurt and chocolate/regular milk, 7 a.m. to 7 p.
- Scientists pinpoint dates for multiple ancient Earth impacts
- At the global level, dust and gases were ejected into the upper levels of the atmosphere, blocking sunlight and lowering surface temperatures.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Extinction Astronomy Topics
Related searchestectonic plate
hinduism teachings dictionary
massage therapy dictionary
golden sun psynergy
anglo-saxon religion the gods