- The extradiegetic level (the level of the narrative's telling) is, according to Prince, "external to (not part of) any diegesis." One might think . What is a Diegesis?
- Implied author, extradiegetic narrator and public reader: Gé
- While the extradiegetic narrator is a voice in the text, the extradiegetic narratee, called the extradiegetic voice, while the narration itself constitutes the diegesis.
- PART II– CHAPTER 3 - NARRATOLOGY , PLOT & TIME
- between David the (extradiegetic) narrator or fictional author, and David the ( diegetic) character to whom all kinds of adventures befall.
- Diegetic music1. From Greek tragedy to dogma `95 The inevitability
- In some cases, diegetic and extra-diegetic music coexist in the same sound of a (obviously extra-diegetic) string orchestra, accompanying her performance.
- narration at the extradiegetic level. This makes it a extradiegetic narrators are unconvincing.
- Pop-Up = Passé
- By Jessica Grose Tonight, Vh1 is bringing back Pop-Up Video, a '90s relic in which music videos are accompanied by small bubbles of extra-diegetic information.
- Diegesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Diegesis is multi-levelled in narrative fiction. Genette distinguishes between three "diegetic levels".
- Film Vocabulary
- Non-diegetic or extra-diegetic elements of a film do not "exist" or "take place" in the same plane of reality that the character's inhabit.
- Extra-diegetic - definition of Extra-diegetic by the Free Online
- (redirected from Extra-diegetic). Also found in: Wikipedia, 0.01 sec.
- Extradiegetic - definition of Extradiegetic by the Free Online
- (redirected from Extradiegetic). Also found in: Wikipedia, 0.01 sec.
Extradiegetic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Extradiegetic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.