A selection of articles related to extraterrestrial biology.
Original articles from our library related to the Extraterrestrial Biology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Extraterrestrial Biology.
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Usually solid, dull, mottled, brownish to black. Noniron varieties amplify thoughts/telepathic sending/receiving, greater awareness, some connection to extraterrestrial life. Odd/unusual energy, best used by those drawn to them....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- The Manifestation of Intent for Personal and Mutual Benefit (GM6)
- There is an ultimate destination in the study of all subjects, from spirituality, philosophy, theology, biology and sociology, to the occult. This foundational science of all sciences, upon which all others are based, is known as consciousness . The study...
Mind >> World Mind
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 1
- FACING OUR REALITY Lets face it, the pace and direction of worldly changes have run far ahead of the current human capacity to change with them. Modern society has become a force with its own momentum; a great machine of mass production and...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Extraterrestrial Biology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Extraterrestrial Biology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Searching for an alien haven in the heavens
- extraterrestrial biology as a ''cosmic imper- ative'' (4). During his term, Daniel Goldin, the first director of the NASA Astrobiology.
- Hollywood Biology
- Human evolućon. Paleontology. Cloning / stem cells.
- 1 Artificial Intelligence: AI Extraterrestrial Life Scientific subject and
- Extraterrestrial Life. Scientific subject and topic: Biology / Extraterrestrial life. Movie / Year: Artificial Intelligence (A.
- The Mystery of Methane on Mars and Titan
- also routinely comes up in discussions of extraterrestrial biology.
- Unequalled for versatility,
- extraterrestrial biology is .'xenobiology," not "exobiology." This neoterism was used by Robert Hein- lein some 7 years ago.
Suggested News Resources
- Listening to the tick tock of your body clock
- Extraterrestrial biology experiments conducted in Space are expected to find creatures with the circadian rhythms of their home planet, she said, signalling even more exciting horizons in circadian research and its cultural implications.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Extraterrestrial Biology: Books
- Books › "Extraterrestrial Biology". Showing 1 - 12 of 188 Results. 1.
- In Search of E.T.'s Breath - NASA Science
- Apr 6, 2011 We know the answers for our own world, but predicting how an alien biology might interact with its atmosphere is no simple matter.
- Biology in Science Fiction: Realistic Extraterrestrials
- Oct 11, 2006 Mia Molvray is a science fiction writer and botanist*. Her web site has some excellent resources on the biology of "realistic" extraterrestrials.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.