A selection of articles related to extreme cases.
Original articles from our library related to the Extreme Cases. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Extreme Cases.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Extreme Cases is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Extreme Cases books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Alternative Report
- In extreme cases children die during the harvest.
- The Economic Impact of AB 32 on California Small Businesses
- relatively simple scenarios: a Conservative Case and an Extreme Case.
- Strategic organizational downsizing: An extreme case.
- Extreme cases are those in which unusual or exceptional date to downsize imposed by Congress, the U.S. Army represents an extreme case of downsizing.
Suggested News Resources
- Transit board in Calif. eyes cellphone policy that lets police cut service in
- Article by: PAUL ELIAS , AP OAKLAND, Calif. - Transit agency directors appeared ready Wednesday to set a policy allowing police to cut wireless phone access on San Francisco Bay area train platforms, but only in extreme public safety circumstances.
- Pro/Con: Does obesity qualify as child abuse?
- In the most extreme cases, these diseases can prove fatal before the age of 18. Those in favor of temporarily removing morbidly obese kids from their parents say that if social workers don't step in, children may die.
- A delicate life
- An insufficient quantity or quality of collagen results in fragile bones that in extreme cases can be snapped as easily as a toothpick. The defect usually is hereditary, Justin said, but he and Morgan have no family history of the condition.
- Blastomycosis cases decline in Marathon County
- Extreme cases could also develop lesions and joint swelling. Symptoms can include coughing, loss of energy, lack of appetite, fever, weight loss, eye problems and skin problems. Extreme cases could also develop lesions and joint swelling.
- The Issue - English as a second language
- Describing it as “one of Britain's most extreme cases”, the article said the school showed how many of our cities were becoming “racially segregated”, with many pupils leading “parallel lives”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Acoustic and Electric Guitar Case Airline Flight Travel and Shipping Cases.
- 8 extreme cases of insurance fraud | Bankrate.com
- It isn't easy to sneak a bogus claim past an insurer. These schemes got people caught. To learn more about insurance, visit Bankrate.
- An Extreme Case: iPhone 4 Rugged Protection Roundup — Apple
- May 12, 2011 With my recent purchase of an iPhone 4, I began a search for the perfect protective case.
- Eight Extreme Cases Of Insurance Fraud | Fox Business
- Jun 9, 2011 It isn't easy to sneak a bogus claim past an insurer. These schemes got people caught.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Extreme Cases Topics
Related searchesjudith keppel