- Exxon Mobil (XOM) Stock is the 'Chart of the Day'
- Based in Irving, TX, Exxon Mobil explores for and produces crude oil and natural gas in the U.S., Canada/South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia/Oceania.
- Exxon Must Face NJ Price-Manipulation Claims
- NEWARK, N.J. (CN) - A federal judge ruled Exxon must face claims that it routinely charged over 50 gas stations for more fuel than it delivered and refused to let them alter retail prices, in favor of competitors.
- Exxon's Canadian Unit Sells Gas Stations for $2.1 Billion
- CALGARY, Alberta—The Canadian unit of Exxon Mobil Corp. XOM -0.28 % said Tuesday it has agreed to sell its remaining company-owned retail gas stations in Canada to five fuel distributors.
- Is Exxon Mobil 'Running Out The Clock?'
- Exxon Mobil (NYSE:XOM) is one of the few left standing, and it's not hard to see why. This company is the only energy name to have a AAA credit rating by Moody's. It also has very low operating costs from an array of very long-lived mega projects.
Exxon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Exxon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswilliam henry washington
dragon ball af
san jose sharks franchise history