Eye In The Sea
A selection of articles related to eye in the sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye In The Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye In The Sea.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Eye In The Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye In The Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- North Korea fires two short-range missiles
- North Korea fired two short-range ballistic missiles early Thursday from North Hwanghae province, south of Pyongyang, according to a South Korean military statement. The missiles were fired toward the sea, east off the Korean peninsula, and the South ...
- NS fisherman stumped by fish with glowing 'evil eyes' caught off NL
- Their retinas are designed to seek out food in extremely low light on the sea floor. Once exposed to light, their large eyes appear to glow. In this case, the chimera's eyes were likely bulging out because of how fast the fish was pulled out of the ocean.
- Walker fans 5 in Mariners' 7-5 win over Royals split squad
- Drew Butera homered, singled and drove in two runs for the Royals. Butera's third-inning homer off Walker hit the base of the batter's eye in center field.
- A First Post-Cyclone Look at Coral Reefs in the Vatu-I-Ra Seascape
- Our first dives were in and around the Vatu-i-Ra Conservation Park, which has been proposed as a conservation area by local communities from Nakorotubu District.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.