Eye Of Horus
A selection of articles related to eye of horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Of Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Of Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The falcon, soaring with outstretched wings was already in Predynastic times seen as the sky-god, his eyes were called the sun and the moon. The sky, the sun and the falcon were at this time equaled with the king and out of this came the symbol of the winged...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Eye Of Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Of Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Eye Of Horus
- The Eye of Horus. (or: flight from that which is real to reality). He couldn't stand it anymore.
- The Ways of Horus and Seth and the Aquarian - Eye Of Siloam
- the Sea of Reeds. The tear emotes and it enlightens the emotions.
- Find your way to the Eye of Horus.
- Find your way to the Eye of Horus. Horus. 5.
- Imhotep: The Dean among the Ancient Egyptian Physicians - An
- called the Eye of Horus (Figure1). An Egyptian legend said that there had been a fight between. Seth and Horus because Seth had killed Horus' father (Osiris).
Suggested News Resources
- Wear pyramids around your neck
- The collection draws inspiration from Gods, Goddesses, monumental tombs and king imageries like pyramids, Eye of Horus and falcon. “We have designed a neckpiece adorned with lotus motifs and outlined with rose-cut diamonds.
- Exclusive Adam Lambert Designed Pendant Supports 'The Trevor Project'
- The first pendant was in 2009, which was an image of Adam's Eye of Horus tattoo. It was initially supposed to be limited to only 100 numbered pendants.
- Adam Lambert 'Peace Pendant' goal is to reach $1 million for charities
- In 2009, Pennyroyal Studio released a pendant with an image of Adam's Eye of Horus tattoo. The pendant benefitted MusiCares and 850 were sold. The second pendant designed by Adam was a replica of his second tattoo, an infinity symbol.
- Clay Gallery assembles a challenging 2-person exhibit
- Using a color scheme and construction that's vaguely reminiscent of pan-Asian art, Miljour stacks these models until one faces the viewer with an oversized eye of Horus in the center of her forehead surrounded by a twinkling cosmic crown.
- Pennyroyal Studio Announces Third Signature Collection Collaboration with Adam
- Lambert first collaborated with Pennyroyal's Creative Director, Tim Foster in 2009 where Lambert contributed his Eye of Horus tattoo design, which raised over $30000 for MusiCares within one week.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eye of Horus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection, royal power and good health.
- Metaphysical Store: Pagan, Wicca, Spirituality Supplies Incense
- Shop Eye of Horus for metaphysical supplies, books, services, tools and gifts for Pagan, Wicca, Buddhist, Shamanic, Alternative Spirituality.
- The Eye of Horus
- The EYE OF HORUS has a very specific meaning. The eye is represented as a figure with 6 parts.
- Eye of Horus
- Horus, represented as the falcon-headed god, was an important god in Egyptian legend.
Eye Of Horus Topics
Related searchesder schwanendreher
gonzales texas history
cremation cremation process