Eye Of Horus
A selection of articles related to eye of horus.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Of Horus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Of Horus.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The falcon, soaring with outstretched wings was already in Predynastic times seen as the sky-god, his eyes were called the sun and the moon. The sky, the sun and the falcon were at this time equaled with the king and out of this came the symbol of the winged...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Eye Of Horus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Of Horus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Review: Mythology-inspired story fails on screen
- He steals one of the eyes of Horus from Set and takes it to Horus himself.
- The Cat-Eye Just Got a Cool Girl Update—Courtesy of the Givenchy Runway
- After trying out several shapes, including a geometric tick and a slender wedge, she settled on a dramatic swoosh of taupe brown pigment that was shaded upward toward the temples and winked at the collection's Egyptian Eye of Horus details. Worn with ...
- Paris Fashion Week highlights: Best looks from the city of lights
- Mod silhouettes -- knee-high boots and all -- were decorated with imagery ranging from tie-dyed mandelas to the Egyptian Eye of Horus.
- MOVIE REVIEW – Gods of Egypt showcases typical tale of 'false' gods
- He crashes the ceremony, slays Osiris (shedding his golden blood), and proclaims himself king. Set also vanquishes his nephew, gouging out his eyes, the source of his divine powers. With Horus banished to the desert, darkness descends over all Egypt ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eye Of Horus Topics
Related searchesbattle dress uniform history
duran duran video pioneers
embalming embalming chemicals
economy of azerbaijan
brett j gladman
soda lime scrubber