Eye Of The Sun
A selection of articles related to eye of the sun.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Of The Sun. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Of The Sun.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Eye Of The Sun is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Of The Sun books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hilton Head Island captain looks into the eye of shark
- “I loved him so much when I saw him coming up that I couldn't stand it,” David said, his eyes still shut. “All I wanted was to see him closer.
- 'Equal in the eyes of the atmosphere'
- The U.S. Air Force has selected Arizona State University to build a spacecraft to monitor threats from outer space.
- Dramatic footage shows Fed-Ex delivery driver make incredible escape from the
- Dramatic CCTV footage shows Kyra Johnson desperately trying to find somewhere to hide as the storm closes in. Eventually she seeks shelter behind a Coca-Cola machine, which saves her life as the building next to her appears to disintegrate in the high ...
- Solar Eclipse 2016: Why looking at the sun could fry your eyes
- It is something that is drilled into all of us from a child that we should not directly into the sun during an eclipse.
- All Songs +1: Iggy Pop & Josh Homme Talk 'Post Pop Depression'
- The album, Post Pop Depression, is a collaboration with Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age. What you hear on this album is a more crooning and thoughtful Iggy then the image you may have in your minds eye of a stage-diving, unpredictable punk.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eye Of The Sun Topics
cebu pacific history
artifacts in norse mythology