Eye Optokinetic Reflex
A selection of articles related to eye optokinetic reflex.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Optokinetic Reflex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Optokinetic Reflex.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
Eye Optokinetic Reflex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Optokinetic Reflex books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Binocular interaction in the development of optokinetic reflexes in
- Aug 17, 1971 the brain stem, pretectal area, because optokinetic reflexes still occur after complete removal of the tectum.
- Optokinetic nystagmus in harbor seals (Phoca vitulina)
- Keywords: Harbor seal; Phoca vitulina; Optokinetic nystagmus; Eye movements; Motion vision. 1. Introduction.
- Correlation dimension of optokinetic nystagmus as evidence of
- Mark Shelhamer. Abstract-The correlation dimension of optokinetic nystagmus ( OKN) eye movements from a normal human subject was computed.
- Random walks, random sequences, and nonlinear dynamics in
- vestibulo-ocular reflex; prediction; fractal scaling.
Suggested Web Resources
- Optokinetic reflex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The optokinetic reflex allows the eye to follow objects in motion when the head remains stationary (e.g.
- Directional asymmetry of the horizontal monocular head and eye
- Frog monocular eye and head optokinetic nystagmus (OKN) were studied by coil recordings after intravitreal administration of picrotoxin into the closed eye.
- The optokinetic reflex is a combination of a saccade and smooth pursuit movement.
- Eye Optokinetic Reflex | RM.com ®
- Eye Optokinetic Reflex articles, reference materials. Need more on Eye Optokinetic Reflex?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.