Eye Optokinetic Reflex
A selection of articles related to eye optokinetic reflex.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Optokinetic Reflex. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Optokinetic Reflex.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Eye Optokinetic Reflex is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Optokinetic Reflex books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Defect in retinal computation linked to congenital nystagmus
- "Patients were able to voluntarily move their eyes horizontally, so horizontal eye movement as such was not impaired," explained Roska, "In addition, the vertical optokinetic reflex was not affected.
- Researchers link idiopathic congenital nystagmus to a defect in neurocomputation
- In a mouse model of the disease, which shows similar clinical symptoms as patients, a defect in starburst cells elicited by dysfunctional FRMD7 leads to the loss of the horizontal optokinetic reflex.
- People with Down syndrome have diminished optokinetic, vestibular reflexes
- A scientist investigating why those with Down syndrome often have poor balance and motor coordination has found that key eye reflexes are substantially altered.
- Spaced Learning Makes For Longer-Lasting Memories, Better Than Cramming
- In their experiments, the researchers trained two groups of mice to track moving images and studied what is known as their horizontal optokinetic response - the reflex that helps you keep track of scenery when traveling in a train.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eye Optokinetic Reflex Topics
Related searchesghulam mohammed
concorde passenger experience
malvern college history
syntel company history
philip knight wrigley