A selection of articles related to eye strain.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Strain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Strain.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Eye Strain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Strain books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Healthwatch: Staring At Screens Leads To Eye Strain
- MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Nearly 60 percent of Americans use digital devices for five or more hours each day and most of us use two or more devices at a time. How we use our eyes in this technology-driven world can have a serious effect on our vision.
- Reduce eye strain when watching television at night with bias lighting
- When working late into the night at your computer or binging your favorite TV show on Netflix, you've likely experienced some form of eye strain. Your eyes get scratchy and dry, you experience blurred vision, and you might even get a slight headache.
- Digital eye strain cause by overexposure
- The average U.S. worker spends seven hours a day on the computer either in the office or working from home and the American Optometric Association's (AOA) 2015 American Eye-Q survey reports 58 percent of adults have experienced digital eye strain or ...
- How To Relieve Eye Strain From Overexposure To Computers
- Symptoms of digital eye strain, also known as computer vision syndrome, include eyestrain, headaches, blurred vision, dry eyes, and neck and shoulder pain. Desktop computers and laptops seem to be the most common culprits: 59 percent of those surveyed ...
- Are You at Risk for Digital Eye Strain?
- A recent report from the Vision Council finds that a majority of Americans are not discussing computer usage with their eye doctors. Plus, how does screen time impact children's eyes? The Vision Council medical advisor Dr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Eye Strain Topics
ert sat from et-1