A selection of articles related to eye strain.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye Strain. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye Strain.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Love and Clarity
- Literally any state of mind may be created or enhanced within. It is commonly assumed that our thoughts and feelings are difficult, if not impossible, to change at will. But this is not so. The meditator soon realizes that it is they who are primarily...
Mind >> Telepathy and Group Mind
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And it came to pass on the second sabbath after the first, that he went through the corn fields; and his disciples plucked the ears of corn, and did eat, rubbing them in their hands. 6:2 And certain of the Pharisees said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 3
- One of the very best ways to raise personal or group consciousness, is to MANIFEST spiritual Intentions into the environment at large. The projection of love into one’s surroundings for instance, results in love being reflected back to the sender, like...
Mind >> World Mind
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Eye Strain is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye Strain books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Reducing eyestrain from video and computer monitors
- Reducing eyestrain from video and computer monitors. Many of us work for hours each day in front of displays.
- TIPS TO PREVENT EYE STRAIN Eye strain is a very common
- Eye strain is a very common problem.
- Tips for Preventing Computer Eye Strain
- Computer Eye Strain. Spending extended time focused on the computer can cause computer eye strain.
- Computer Eye Strain
- tearing or dry eyes, headaches and blurred vision. The term “Computer. Vision Syndrome” (CVS) is used to describe these complaints.
Suggested News Resources
- 3D safety raises concerns
- Greater parallax means more intense 3D, but can also be the culprit behind hyperconvergence, or 3D that causes the eye strain, headaches and nausea.
- Modern Warfare 3 eyewear announced
- IGN announces that Gunnar Optiks will be releasing their officially licensed Gaming Eyewear made specifically for reducing eyestrain during those long play sessions.
- Mobile devices causing eye strain
- by KING 5 HealthLink We call, click and play on mobile devices and now more than three quarters of Americans are plugged in to the internet - 90 percent of us are experiencing eye strain. "Spend a lot of time on computers.
- MasterImage 3D: The best glasses-free 3D technology yet
- “We don't have any issues with eye strain” (eye strain has proven to be a significant issue with the 3DS).
Suggested Web Resources
- Eyestrain - MayoClinic.com
- Eyestrain — Comprehensive overview covers treatment, prevention of this common eye condition.
- Eye Strain Headaches, Relief, Symptoms, Treatment, Signs
- 9 hours ago Eye strain is a symptom caused by looking at something for a long time. Symptoms and signs include redness and blurred vision.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.