Eye The Orbit
A selection of articles related to eye the orbit.
Original articles from our library related to the Eye The Orbit. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eye The Orbit.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Eye The Orbit is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eye The Orbit books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- North Korea fires two short-range ballistic missiles
- South Korea said it is keeping an eye on the situation with the help of U.S. intelligence authorities.
- New laser-based aircraft tracking system could aid disaster relief efforts
- A ground-breaking tracking system called HYPERION based on eye-safe lasers could enable aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and even orbiting satellites to transmit vital data to ground stations more securely, quickly and efficiently.
- Total Solar Eclipse Wows Skywatchers Across Indonesia, Pacific Region
- The moon's orbit around Earth is elliptical, and the distance between the two objects varies from about 225,000 miles (362,100 kilometers) at the closest point, called "perigee," to 252,000 miles (405,550 km) at "apogee.
- Astro Boy Snaps Solar Eclipses and Meteor Showers In-flight
- In those days there were no fancy digital single-lens reflex cameras; we used film and needed the patience to develop it to see what nuances the pictures revealed that the naked eye could not otherwise see.
- Don't Miss Jupiter Shine Bright Tonight
- Upwards of 60 different moons orbit the gas giant, but are usually too tiny to spot with the naked eye. The four largest moons (Io, Ganymede, Callisto, and Europa) are visible alongside Jupiter even with just a set of binoculars.
Eye The Orbit Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary knot
dream dictionary photograph