A selection of articles related to eyelids.
Original articles from our library related to the Eyelids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eyelids.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Eyelids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eyelids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ENTROPION – Eyelids That Turn In
- age with the consequent weakening of certain eyelid Laxity of the eyelid tendons, combined with weakening of these muscles results in the eyelid turning in.
- EYELIDS Paul E. Miller, DVM, Diplomate ACVO Reading
- Be able to describe the normal anatomy and functions of the eyelids.
- Blepharitis (Sticky and Crusty Eyelids)
- Blepharitis (Sticky and Crusty Eyelids). Table of Contents. Overview.
Suggested News Resources
- The Leading Plastic Surgery Hospital in Thailand by Vejthani
- Lower eyelid Surgery is also known as lower eyelid blepharoplasty. It removes fat deposits and loose skin that may form at the lower eyelids with age, heredity, and sun damage.
- More waterfowl turning up sick
- Since early August, dozens of sick geese and ducks, as well as a swan, have been spotted with drooping eyelids, while some can't stand, flap their wings or hold their heads up, according to Annette Prince, director of Chicago Bird Collision Monitors.
- Super Junior's Shindong admits to having double eyelid surgery
- by kdramacrazy on August 22, 2011 at 11:10 am On August 22nd, Super Junior's Shindong admitted to his fans that he underwent a cosmetic procedure to get double eyelids. Shindong tweeted, “Pwahaha. This hot reaction.
- As seen in stores: Clinique's new Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-hour Eye Colour
- BY GEORGEA KOVANIS THE PITCH: Apply color -- made with antioxidants such as vitamin E and broccoli -- to your eyelids with the tube's cooling applicator tip. Smooth it on with your fingers. And wowza!
- Red eyes sometimes require doctor's care
- In some cases the condition, characterized by inflammation of the membrane lining the eyelids, can be treated at home with over-the-counter eye drops. Conjunctivitis is not always harmless, however.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eyelid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An eyelid is a thin fold of skin that covers and protects an eye. With the exception of the prepuce and the labia minora, it has the thinnest skin of the whole body.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
- Eyelid Disorders: Diagnosis and Management - June 1998
- Eyelid problems range from benign, self-resolving processes to malignant, possibly metastatic, tumors.
- Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis) Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Blepharitis is eyelid irritation caused by eye allergies, infection or cancer. Redness, itching, tearing and blurry vision are symptoms and signs.
- Procedures - Head - Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery Information - Consumer information and frequently asked questions about Eyelid Surgery surgery.