A selection of articles related to eyelids.
Original articles from our library related to the Eyelids. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eyelids.
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Miscellaneous Astral Case Histories
- Waking Paralysis Related Case Histories: #1: Ms. E: Ms. E. I had another spontaneous, unwanted, OBE a few days ago. I was sitting in for a Maths lecture to take a nap (I don't take Mathematics) and was feeling very cold, rather hungry and miserable as I...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Eyelids is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eyelids books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ENTROPION – Eyelids That Turn In
- age with the consequent weakening of certain eyelid Laxity of the eyelid tendons, combined with weakening of these muscles results in the eyelid turning in.
- EYELIDS Paul E. Miller, DVM, Diplomate ACVO Reading
- Be able to describe the normal anatomy and functions of the eyelids.
- Blepharitis (Sticky and Crusty Eyelids)
- Blepharitis (Sticky and Crusty Eyelids). Table of Contents. Overview.
Suggested News Resources
- The Leading Plastic Surgery Hospital in Thailand by Vejthani
- Lower eyelid Surgery is also known as lower eyelid blepharoplasty. It removes fat deposits and loose skin that may form at the lower eyelids with age, heredity, and sun damage.
- More waterfowl turning up sick
- Since early August, dozens of sick geese and ducks, as well as a swan, have been spotted with drooping eyelids, while some can't stand, flap their wings or hold their heads up, according to Annette Prince, director of Chicago Bird Collision Monitors.
- Super Junior's Shindong admits to having double eyelid surgery
- by kdramacrazy on August 22, 2011 at 11:10 am On August 22nd, Super Junior's Shindong admitted to his fans that he underwent a cosmetic procedure to get double eyelids. Shindong tweeted, “Pwahaha. This hot reaction.
- As seen in stores: Clinique's new Lid Smoothie Antioxidant 8-hour Eye Colour
- BY GEORGEA KOVANIS THE PITCH: Apply color -- made with antioxidants such as vitamin E and broccoli -- to your eyelids with the tube's cooling applicator tip. Smooth it on with your fingers. And wowza!
- Red eyes sometimes require doctor's care
- In some cases the condition, characterized by inflammation of the membrane lining the eyelids, can be treated at home with over-the-counter eye drops. Conjunctivitis is not always harmless, however.
Suggested Web Resources
- Eyelid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An eyelid is a thin fold of skin that covers and protects an eye. With the exception of the prepuce and the labia minora, it has the thinnest skin of the whole body.
- Eyelid Surgery
- Also known as blepharoplasty, eyelid surgery improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both.
- Eyelid Disorders: Diagnosis and Management - June 1998
- Eyelid problems range from benign, self-resolving processes to malignant, possibly metastatic, tumors.
- Eyelid Inflammation (Blepharitis) Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Blepharitis is eyelid irritation caused by eye allergies, infection or cancer. Redness, itching, tearing and blurry vision are symptoms and signs.
- Procedures - Head - Eyelid Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery Information - Consumer information and frequently asked questions about Eyelid Surgery surgery.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.