Eyes Are The Mirror
A selection of articles related to eyes are the mirror.
Original articles from our library related to the Eyes Are The Mirror. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Eyes Are The Mirror.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Eyes Are The Mirror is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Eyes Are The Mirror books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- DC's first microhotel — seen through millennial and Gen X eyes
- The nook near the TV was an unnecessary nuisance, and I disliked the fact that the floor-length mirror was broken up by a wooden panel. My suggestion: The hotel should lose the desk and add more — and larger— storage options. But, for me, the biggest ...
- What exactly is a good school? California is trying to find out.
- “When I see him teach, I'm looking at myself in the mirror,” he said. Green is studying at Sacramento Charter High School. He was diagnosed ...
- Solar Eclipse 2016: Why looking at the sun could fry your eyes
- We are told that we could go blind or damage our eyes, but according to one of the UK's top eye specialists, this is not simply an old wives tale.
- Girl who BLEEDS from her EYES, EARS and MOUTH describes misery of horrifying
- It seems like something from a horror film - a girl who is unable to leave her home because blood can start spontaneously seeping from her eye, ears, beneath her tongue and from her scalp at any moment.
- All eyes on Donald Trump ahead of debate, crucial Tuesday primaries
- Republican leaders continued to agonize Thursday over how to stop Donald Trump's outsider drive for the presidential nomination ahead of Tuesday's crucial primary elections in Florida and Ohio, while even Democrats Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.