Faber Castell Ag
- Countess Mary von Faber-Castell appointed to the Management Board of Faber
- Countess Mary von Faber-Castell, the wife of Count Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell, CEO of Faber-Castell AG, will be appointed to the Management Board of Faber-Castell AG as of January 1st, 2016. She will join the board as its fifth member and be in ...
- Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell, German Pencil Heir, Dies at 74
- Von Faber-Castell, who became Faber-Castell AG's chief executive officer in 2000, emphasized setting up foreign subsidiaries. Faber-Castell Malaysia, an eraser producer, was the company's gateway to Asia in 1978. Today, the manufacturer operates ...
- Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell propelled pencil maker into global brand
- Count Von Faber-Castell, who became Faber-Castell AG's chief executive officer in 2000, emphasized setting up foreign subsidiaries. Faber-Castell Malaysia, an eraser producer, was the company's gateway to Asia in 1978. Today, the manufacturer operates ...
- Family Business Roundup: Faber-Castell, Walmart, and Hanwha Group
- It added: “In view of the growing strategic role, the supervisory board considers it crucial for the cosmetic division to be represented in the management board of Faber-Castell AG.
- Neues Museum State Museum for Art and Design in Nuremberg
- Count Anton-Wolfgang von Faber-Castell's strong personal interest in contemporary art also motivated him to develop a corporate art collection, and in his role as the Chairman of Faber-Castell AG he went on to found the Faber-Castell Academy in 1995.
Faber Castell Ag is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faber Castell Ag books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Faber Castell Ag Topics
Related searchescooch behar flora and fauna
dyslexia facts and statistics
cobra assault cannon
1550-1600 in fashion
idaho panhandle history
garden of eden etymology