A selection of articles related to fabius valens.
Original articles from our library related to the Fabius Valens. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fabius Valens.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Fabius Valens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fabius Valens books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TWO OMENS IN TACITUS' HISTORIES (2,50,2 AND 1,62,2-3)
- and the prodigy which attended Fabius Valens' march south from. Germany has been noticed occasionally, but little has been made of it9. ).
- SUGGESTIO FALSI IN TACITUS
- des Fabius Valens, Diss. Münster 1927, 18.
- FURST zu (1847-1921)
- The general Fabius Valens (about 69) had aretinue of "concubines and eunuchs.
- HISTORIES, BOOK I
- donatives 5.1. Ducenius Geminus 14.
- Roman History Identifications Historians and other cultural figures
- Q. Fabius Maximus. G.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fabius Valens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fabius Valens of Anagnia (d. 69) was a Roman commander favoured by Nero. In 69 he was commander of Legio I Germanica based in Germania Inferior.
- Fabius Valens - Encyclopedia
- `Fabius Valens` of Anagnia (d. 69) was a Roman commander favoured by Nero. In 69 he was commander of Legio I `Germanica` based in Germania Inferior.
- Histories - Google Books
- et strenui. sed profusa cupidine et insigni temeritate legati legionum Alienus Caecina et Fabius Valens.
- Aulus Vitellius: part 2: The road to power
- This is more plausible, because we know that Fabius Valens later incited Vitellius to revolt. However this may be, Galba appointed Aulus Vitellius as successor.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdavid mamet criticism
karmapa controversy thaye dorje
chronic wound epidemiology
modern day greece