Face Of Death
A selection of articles related to face of death.
Original articles from our library related to the Face Of Death. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Face Of Death.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- That Glimmer of Life: Death, The Energy Body & Its Aura
- When persons are nearing death, their auras change dramatically. As a mystic and healer with many years experience, I have probably had more opportunities than most to observe the auras of people with terminal illnesses, in the weeks, days, hours and minutes...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Shamanic Death
- What is a Shaman’s death, and who’s likely to have one? The death itself is a suspension between worlds. States of consciousness. The individual today, who is likely to have a "Shamanic Death" is chasing extinction itself. Through that process the...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- 13 - Death
- The skeleton with the scythe symbolizes the cutting through of old structures in our life, for instance relationships or patterns. By doing so we can move forward, so that death in one form becomes birth in a new form. Meaning: transformation, (sudden)...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Face Of Death is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Face Of Death books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New 'Game of Thrones' Posters Show Characters at the Face of Death—Literally
- Game of Thrones just tweeted new official Season 6 posters, and they're as eerie and cryptic you'd expect.
- Brave memoir probes face of death
- He had chosen medicine as a profession, Kalanithi points out, so that he could explore “the great question of what makes human life meaningful, even in the face of death.” When an unexpected fate intervened, his search for meaning veered from the ...
- Courage in the face of death
- here's something totally shattering about sending your happy, healthy child away and having to receive her or him back home in a coffin.
- Eagles of Death Metal frontman: 'Everybody has to have guns'
- I think the only thing that stopped it was some of the bravest men that I've ever seen in my life charging head-first into the face of death with their firearms.
- Letter: Let people have control in face of their death
- Pediatrician Michelle Stanford, of Littleton, had it all wrong about the Colorado End of Life Options Act in the Silver pen on 2/4.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.