A selection of articles related to facilitated communication.
Original articles from our library related to the Facilitated Communication. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Facilitated Communication.
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Planet: Mercury Signs: Gemini and Virgo Day: Wednesday The quickest planet of our solar system is represented by the silvery and liquid metal mercury, also known as quick-silver. Drops of Mercury react on any outside influence (like heat and cold: the...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Facilitated Communication is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Facilitated Communication books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Autism National Committee
- PRINCIPLES REGARDING FACILITATED COMMUNICATION.
- Self-Facilitated Communication
- Self-Facilitated Communication. Compiled by. David Grusenmeyer, Human Resource Management, PRO-DAIRY.
Suggested News Resources
- Speaking up for the disabled
- Mum Carol Thorne had assisted him with facilitated communication from an early age but it wasn't until they met Alice that they found someone who could see beyond Adrian's disabilities to the person trapped inside.
- When Is A Non-Profit Endorsing?: Autism Speaks And The National Autism
- How is this different from the neurodiversity/facilitated communication issue? How can I denounce the one and not the other? I think there are differences.
- Winners of 2011 Governor's Celebration of Innovation Future Innovators and
- ACESA supports, promotes and coordinates programs and activities of the engineering and science associations within the state of Arizona through facilitated communication and leadership. Birgit Musheno, Desert Vista High School, Phoenix, AZ.
- YourNews: LMU employee promoted to Dean of Administration
- In that role, she facilitated communication between the president and trustees, assisted with written materials and advised the President on organizational issues and policies.
- World Citizen: Democracies Ponder Limits to Social Media Access
- Still, the ways in which the Internet has facilitated communication do make a difference. The dictatorships in Egypt and Tunisia fell because the people were fed up with them, but without Twitter and Facebook, it might have taken years to topple them.
Suggested Web Resources
- facilitated communication - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Jul 9, 2011 An essay describing the pros and cons of FC with links to testimonials and research.
- "Helping" Autistic People to Speak - TIME
- May 10, 2006 Chandima Rajapatirana uses facilitated communication to speak with his mother, Anoja, who is also one of his facilitators.
- David's Facilitated Communication Eval - YouTube
- May 10, 2008 An amazing day! Our son David was evaluated for FC and chose to type his first message ever to mom!
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Facilitated Communication Topics
Related searchesheracles heracles male lovers
sampling statistics random sampling
janeane garofalo politics
duel masters characters