- Miller Hires Jones to Lead North American Wholesale & Facultative Property Book
- Honor Jones has joined London-based Miller Insurance Services to drive the growth of its wholesale and facultative property book in North America.
- Hannover Rueckversicherung AG (HVRRY) New Analyst Updates
- The Company's Property & Casualty reinsurance is engaged in marine and aviation reinsurance, credit and surety reinsurance, business written on the London Market, as well as direct business and facultative reinsurance. The Company's Life and health ...
- Aspen Insurance Trying To Defy Expectations And Tough Markets
- Aspen disappointed the Street with its fourth-quarter underwriting results, and the company's loss ratios remain stuck in a "okay, but not great" range.
- Will Arch Capital Group Ltd (NASDAQ:ACGL) continue to meet with analyst
- Its reinsurance operations are conducted on a worldwide basis through its reinsurance subsidiaries, Arch Reinsurance Ltd., Arch Reinsurance Company, including treaty and property facultative reinsurance operations) and Reinsurance Europe Underwriting ...
- Hannover Re saw facultative premium surge in 2015
- Hannover Re's facultative reinsurance premium climbed by 17 percent in 2015 to EUR1.12bn (2014: EUR958mn) as part of an impressive set of full year results which saw operating profit climb by 19.7 percent to EUR1.
Facultative Reinsurance is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Facultative Reinsurance books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.