A selection of articles related to faeces dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Faeces Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faeces Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Faeces Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faeces Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Secret spy report reveals Hitler's disgusting sexual fetish
- His condition is known as coprophilia which the Medical Dictionary defines as “an absorbing interest in feces or filth, particularly a paraphilia in which sexual arousal or activity is linked to feces.
- Safe Schools Debacle Reveals Coalition's Juvenile Delinquents And High School
- Yesterday in parliament, MP Luke Simpkins used the dictionary, like the good high school debater he is, to define for us all what homophobia means, labelling it “an extreme or irrational fear of homosexuality.” Setting aside the fact that ...
- Making pets out of laboratory beagles
- Chinthana's first advice to parents is to remove the word “normal” from their dictionary. “I tell them to just let the dogs be,” she says. “Sometimes the dogs don't poop for the first few days, or just sleep for days.
- Hunker down in style at The Pig in Brockenhurst in your very own posh pre-fab
- Most of my friends mini-mooned (the newly popular pre-honeymoon) at the flagship Pig in Brockenhurst and have earmarked anniversaries at one of the other Pigs for years to come.
- Rafael Nadal Says He's Never Played Someone As Good As Novak Djokovic
- “The match is easy to analyze,” said Nadal after. “I played against a player who did everything perfectly. I don't know anybody who's ever played tennis like this.
Suggested Web Resources
- Faeces | Define Faeces at Dictionary.com
- Faeces definition, feces. ... 1425-75; late Middle English < Latin faecēs grounds, dregs, sediment (plural of faex) ...
- Faeces - definition of faeces by The Free Dictionary
- bodily waste matter derived from ingested food and the secretions of the intestines and discharged through the anus. [C15: from Latin faecēs, plural of faex ...
- faeces Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
- faeces definition, meaning, what is faeces: the solid waste passed out of the body of a human or animal through the bowels: . Learn more.
- faeces - definition of faeces in English from the Oxford dictionary
- home · British & World English; faeces. Share this entry. email cite discuss.
- Definition of “faeces” | Collins English Dictionary
- Definition of “faeces” | The official Collins English Dictionary online. Comprehensive and authoritative, rely on Collins for up-to-date English with insights into ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.