A selection of articles related to faeces dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Faeces Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faeces Dictionary.
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Faeces Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faeces Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Physics of Flying Feces
- excrement. ● 2. Also, especially British, faeces.
- Elimination Needs for Clinical Support Workers
- What is constipation? 'incomplete or infrequent action of the bowels, with consequent filling of the rectum with hard faeces'.
- URHOBO - ENGLISH DICTIONARY
- The present Urhobo dictionary was locally published in Nigeria, printed by Ilupeju Press . n. stool ákpátá n.
- The Alternative Scots Dictionary
- This dictionary consists of contributions made by voluntary Internet users.
- Dictionary of Natural Products
- The Dictionary of Natural Products (DNP) is the only comprehensive and ...
Suggested Web Resources
- faeces - definition of faeces by the Free Online Dictionary
- bodily waste matter derived from ingested food and the secretions of the intestines and discharged through the anus.
- Faeces | Define Faeces at Dictionary.com
- Faeces definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- faeces definition | English Dictionary & Thesaurus | Reverso
- faeces definition : faeces in AM, use feces Faeces is the solid waste substance that people and animals get rid of from their body by passing it through the anus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.