A selection of articles related to faeces.
Original articles from our library related to the Faeces. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faeces.
- --> In many ways Causticum is the opposite of Staphisagria: Causticum-personalities cannot stand injustice and will defend themselves very actively and passionately against it. Causticums are very sympathetic people, finding themselves in conflict with...
Remedies >> Remedies C
Faeces is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faeces books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidelines on the Use of Urine and Faeces in Crop Production
- Guidelines on the Use of Urine and Faeces in Crop Production* cological sanitation. Ec aimed at safel. * Based on Jönsson, H.
- Guidelines on the Use - NETSSAF
- Guidelines on the Use of Urine and Faeces in Crop Production i. Guidelines on Hygiene treatment of urine and faeces – effects on plant nutrients. 10.
- Isolation, identification and serotyping of Salmonella from faeces
- 1.1 Isolation of Salmonella from food and animal faeces .
Suggested News Resources
- Trio banned from German grounds for hurling faeces
- BERLIN — German league club Cologne banned three fans on Thursday from football venues across Germany after identifying the trio who threw cups filled with either faeces or urine at a Bundesliga game last weekend.
- Cologne fans hunted after urine, faeces thrown
- BERLIN — Police here are hunting a small group of fans of FC Cologne who are believed to be responsible for throwing cups of urine and faeces at rival supporters during a German league match last weekend.
- Attack on train with suspended bag of faeces and stones 'abhorrent' – police
- Police have described an attack on a train in which a bag was filled with stones and faeces and then suspended across a railway line as "abhorrent".
- Council call for dog owners to clean up act in Newhaven
- In the most extreme cases, dog faeces can lead to blindness in children if it comes into contact with their eyes.
- Bio-engineered anal sphincters may help treat faecal, urinary incontinence
- There are numerous sphincters in the human body, including those that control the release of urine and faeces. There are actually two sphincters at the anus – one internal and one external.
Suggested Web Resources
- Feces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Feces, faeces, or fæces (see spelling differences) is a waste product from an animal's digestive tract expelled through the anus or cloaca during defecation.
- faeces - definition of faeces by the Free Online Dictionary
- bodily waste matter derived from ingested food and the secretions of the intestines and discharged through the anus.
- Faeces | Define Faeces at Dictionary.com
- Faeces definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- faeces - Wiktionary
- faeces (plural only). (UK, Australian, South African) digested solid or Dutch: faeces nl(nl) pl., uitwerpselen nl(nl) n.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesscholastic aptitude test
mil mi-17 performance
a series of unfortunate events themes
controlled substances act history
dreaming of sting ray
kathmandu air pollution in kathmandu
breastfeeding breast refusal