A selection of articles related to faery faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Faery Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faery Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Faery Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faery Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE TEMPLE BELL
- the legacy of the Faery Faith in the. Temple Tradition. And, in keeping with the spirit of Penczak's latest offering from Copper Cauldron Press titled Th.
- Witches & Pagans #19 - Table of Contents (only)
- Sharynne MacLeod NicMhacha on the origins of the Celtic Faerie faith. 63. Abracadabra of Faerie.
- The Journey...
- an Ecumenical, Faerie Faith church. Fall Equinox, 2000. NEWS.
Suggested News Resources
- Do You Believe in Fairies?
- There are different branches of it, and the followrs call themselves Faerie Wiccans or people of the Faery-Faith or Faery Religion. They claim they are following ancient Celts in their beliefs and practices. Welcome to Standing on My Head!
Suggested Web Resources
- Irish-American Faery-Faith Tradition
- The official homepages for the faery faith and faery wicca books by Kisma Stepanich, about the Irish faery faith tradition as practiced in America.
- Faerie faith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Roberts most likely took the name for this new tradition from The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries by W.Y. Evans-Wentz, published in 1911 .
- Academy Of The Faery Folk
- "Faery Wicca is for those new to the ways of Faery Faith, and wicca in general. Book One will be both an educational workbook and a magical tome.
- The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries Index
- An ethnographic study by W.Y. Evans Wentz (1911), e-text from the Internet Sacred Text Archive.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Faery Faith Topics
Related searchessaad ibn muadh
mary poppins mr banks