A selection of articles related to faery folk.
Original articles from our library related to the Faery Folk. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faery Folk.
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Faery Folk is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faery Folk books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Port Fairy Folk Festival Inc Grant Guidelines
- The Port Fairy Folk Festival Committee Inc. provides financial support to community groups and organisations within Port Fairy.
- 36th PORT FAIRY FOLK FESTIVAL March 9 - 13 2012
- 36th PORT FAIRY FOLK FESTIVAL March 9 - 13 2012.
- Alison Pearson and the Fairy Folk
- Alison Pearson and the Fairy Folk. By E. Lynn Linton й 2007 by http://www.
- Fairy Folk Spell - Witch SuperCenter.com
- The Witch's Apothecary – www.The-Witchs-Apothecary.com.
- fairy gardens.pub
- mans, but laughable to the faery folk. Faeries insist on being themselves, shape- ƐŚŝftŝŶŐ endlessly.
Suggested News Resources
- Cate Le Bon played Mercury Lounge, plays Maxwell's tonight
- Previous visits from Le Bon have been mostly solo, which fit the general faery folk vibe of her first album.
Suggested Web Resources
- Faery Folk and Kin - Tripod
- Large list and descriptions of types of faeries and relations.
- Academy Of The Faery Folk
- We have founded this Cyber Academy in the hopes of sparking further interest and erudition where the ancient ones are concerned.
- Fairy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fairy (also faery, faerie, fay, fae; euphemistically wee folk, good folk, people of peace, fair folk, etc.
- Llewellyn Worldwide - A Witch's Guide to Faery Folk: Product
- Work magick with help from the little people All over the world, people have reported encounters with a race of tiny people who are neither human nor deity.
- Faerie Folk
- Faerie Folk. Always keep in mind when working or communicating with the Fae that you need to be careful.
Faery Folk Topics
Related searchesacoustic tablets
dream analysis semen
lady godiva syndrome
trump taj mahal casino resort history