A selection of articles related to faery goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Faery Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faery Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Faery Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faery Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- How to Facilitate an Angel Healing Circle
- The possibilities are numerous (star beings, ascended masters, goddesses, you name it!
- Faerie Summer Solstice Ritual 2010 Faerie - MoonPath CUUPS
- (1) "Doorway to the Faerie Realm" on the NE side of the firepit area. (this is a garden arch with Elaine Silver.
- New Brighid Oracle Brings Celtic Goddess into Daily Life
- Feb 1, 2011 by many people from a variety of backgrounds and paths as Celtic Goddess, Christian Saint, or Faerie. Queen.
- Brenda Lamberty
- Fairy Goddess. Theater Revelation/Los Angeles, CA. Las Posadas Mojadas.
Suggested News Resources
- Faery fayre for Glastonbury Mums as the faery ball rolls into town.
- A free faery fayre will place place at Glastonbury Town Hall this weekend, to celebrate "faery goddess mothers" over Mother's Day weekend. The Avalon Faery Fayre to be held in Glastonbury Town.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Faery Healing Goddesses
- The Faery Healing Goddesses. fairies-window-fitzgerald.jpg (22618 bytes).
- Aine - WHEN THE GODDESS CALLED MY NAME
- Aine was both a Celtic Goddess and a Faery Queen.
- A Faery, Fairy Place - Spiral Goddess Grove
- A Faery, Fairy Place that celebrates the wonders and magic of the Fae, Danu, and the magical realms.
- Christine's Faery List: Cliodna
- Cliodna (Shapely One): Bird goddess of the afterlife and daughter of the druid Gebann who can take the form of a sea-wave or wren.
- Aura Art Creations » Blog Archive » Pregnant Faery Goddess
- Apr 22, 2010 6 Responses to “Pregnant Faery Goddess”. Aura Art Creations Amanda, you are a gorgeous Goddess, just oozing faery magic!
Faery Goddess Topics
Related searchesyanush ben gal
romblon people and culture
rani lakshmi bai annexation
beat it credits