A selection of articles related to faery.
Original articles from our library related to the Faery. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faery.
- Irish Myth Cycles
- The myths and legends of a people are central to it's religion. It is from these stories that we derive our attitudes towards people and nature, and understand our deities. The famous and infamous deeds of a people's past, human and divine, provide a sense of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Brightness, glow, splendour, glory. Irish. A Faery Goddess of love and desire, she is also the tutelary Goddess of Knockany, Munster. In that her name derives from the root for "fire", She may be considered as an aspect of the Brigit....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What are the names for the thirteen moons of the year?
- There are thirteen Lunar months in the year, the Full Moon is near the mid point of the Lunar Month. The Lunar Moons listed here may not always occur as given because the first New Moon of a new Lunar Year may not coincide with the first day of the first...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Book of the Law, Liber 220, Part I
- I;1. Had! The manifestation of Nuit. I;2. The unveiling of the company of heaven. I;3. Every man and every woman is a star. I;4. Every number is infinite; there is no difference. I;5. Help me, o warrior lord of Thebes, in my unveiling before...
Thelema >> The Book of the Law
- Imbolc - Midwinter
- ABOUT IMBOLC | RITUAL | FOODS ABOUT IMBOLC Imbolg/Imbolc is pronounced EM-Bowl-ig or ic, it also known as Midwinter, Candlemass, Oimelc, Lupercus, Lupecal, Disting, Brigatia (Brigid's Day), Lady Day and Groundhog Day. Imbolg translates, according to McCoy, to...
Holidays >> Imbolg
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Faery is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faery books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Seven Black Diamonds' by Melissa Marr: Faeries for the environment
- When a human ship hits her in the sea, the faery queen Endellion loses her baby daughter and heir in the polluted water, and she begins a war against humanity that lasts generations.
- Word game: March 12, 2016
- The list will be published Monday. YESTERDAY'S WORD -- FREEWAYS faery fare fear fewer fray free rase reef reefy ease easy eery erase ewer wafer ware wary wear weary were aery awry yare year safe safer saree sawer sawyer sayer sear seer sere serf ...
- Obama Uses Army To Attack "White Privilege"
- Last month, Judicial Watch uncovered Air Force Academy documents demonstrating how the school used its “Chapel Tithes and Offering Fund” to pay for cadets to participate in worship services featuring witchcraft, “Faery Magick,” and voodoo.
- Poem-A-Day - 'The River' by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I understand their faery syllables, And all their sad significance. The wind, That rustles down the well-known forest road- It hath a sound more eloquent than speech.
Related searchescradle of filth current band members
richard bong full list of kills
july 2003 events by month
list of recipes norwegian cuisine
ecology biosphere and biodiversity