A selection of articles related to fair havens.
Original articles from our library related to the Fair Havens. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fair Havens.
- Cliona of the Fair Hair
- Irish. South Munster Goddess of great beauty, daughter of Gebann the Druid, of the Tuatha De Danaan. Connected with the O'Keefe family....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee: 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great;...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Fair Havens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fair Havens books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Changing Lives... One Family at a Time.
- The mission of Midland Fair Havens is to equip single mothers and their children for self- Midland Fair Havens resident and illustrated by a Fair Haven's child.
- Teaching in New Haven: The Common Challenge
- summer day along the river in the Fair Haven section of New Haven. The old man In Fair Haven, the street used to end at the Quinnipiac River.
- Fair Havens Community Church
- Fair Havens Community Church. B2355 Hwy. 48 East R.
- 2011-2012 United Way of Midland Funded Programs
- Midland Fair Havens. Community Outcome #2. Students achieve academic success.
Suggested News Resources
- Mildred Marie Smith
- ASSUMPTION, Ill. — Mildred Marie Smith, 89, of Assumption died at 9 pm on August 19, 2011 in Fair Havens Christian Home, Decatur.
- Charity cricket match in memory of grandfather
- TRIBUTE: Zoe Williams, Freya Barnard, Elisha Brett, Lorraine Frost, Marie Kelly and Kerry Lees with Fair Havens T-shirts on. A CHARITY cricket match has taken place in memory of a Thundersley grandfather.
- Midland Non-Profits Meet For Survival
- On Thursday, more than 50 non-profits gathered at Midland Fair Havens to hear a presentation from one of the United Way of Texas's Senior Vice President's, Jason Sabo.
- Unfolding stories: Local guild promotes culture of quilting
- They assemble about 200 quilts every year for Safe Place, Allison Cancer Center, Hospice of Midland, Children's Rehab, Midland Fair Havens and the Rape Crisis Center. St. Luke's allows the guild to store donated fabric for quilts at the house.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fair Havens
- Fair Havens is only 8 miles east of the classic city of Athens,Georgia.
- Paul's Shipwreck 1: Caesarea to Fair Havens
- The Apostle Paul's Voyage to Rome and Shipwreck. Part 1: Caesarea to Fair Havens.
- Fair Havens - Holy Land Photos
- Fair Havens is a port on the southern coast of Crete—modern “Kali Limones.” It is mentioned in Acts 27:8 in the following context.
- Fair Havens Golf Course
- Fair Havens is a new and challenging course up in the north country of the Park Rapids and Menahga area in Minnesota. Par 72, 18 holes, full size.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.