A selection of articles related to fair havens.
Original articles from our library related to the Fair Havens. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fair Havens.
- Cliona of the Fair Hair
- Irish. South Munster Goddess of great beauty, daughter of Gebann the Druid, of the Tuatha De Danaan. Connected with the O'Keefe family....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
Fair Havens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fair Havens books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why Bernie Sanders's Win in Michigan Is Huge
- Of course, that wasn't what he actually said, but what he did say was easily spun against him, and while that isn't fair, it is politics. ...
- Money Laundering and the City of London's “Crime Scene”: Haven of Tax Havens
- When it comes to The City of London, the term 'tax haven' is not describing all that it should.
- Bankers' bonus tax avoidance schemes named them after Houdini are illegal
- Deutsche Bank and UBS enriched their senior executives in London by routing more than £180million of bonuses through notorious tax havens. The money was channelled into companies set up in the Caymans and Jersey purely to collect the payments.
- Cayman bank's firms fined $6M for helping tax dodgers
- The US Department of Justice said it would follow tax evaders “no matter how far they go to hide their accounts, whether it is Switzerland, the Cayman Islands, or some other tax haven”. In another blow to the ...
- Canada, OECD countries inch toward closing tax loopholes for the rich
- The move has been described as a step toward ensuring fair payment of taxes. 'Up until now, rich ... Other notable tax havens including Liechtenstein and Luxembourg also signed the OECD/BEPS agreement on country-by-country reporting.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.