A selection of articles related to fairies.
Original articles from our library related to the Fairies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fairies.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Twilight of the Celtic Gods
- The Milesians, according to myth, were the first Celts to settle in Ireland. This group was named after the eight sons of Mil (some texts say King Milesius); these Gaelic peoples, the myths report, came to Ireland from Spain. Ironically, the first phase of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Fairies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fairies books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rewards and Fairies
- Fairies by. Rudyard Kipling.
- FAIRIES IN NINETEENTH-CENTURY ART AND LITERATURE
- John Anster Fitzgerald, Fairies Sleeping in a Bird's Nest. (Maas Gallery, London Elsie Wright, Frances and the Fairies (Brotherton Collection,.
- Do You Believe in Fairies, Unicorns, or the BMI?
- Fairies, Unicorns, or the BMI? [Find picture of Sergio Oliva?] Mathematician Keith Devlin is the Executive Director of the.
- King Orpheo and the Fairies Overview After a story had been told
- King Orpheo and the Fairies. Overview.
Suggested News Resources
- Featured Creatures: Meet Fall TV's magical, supernatural characters
- Hot on their heels are witches, werewolves, fairies, angels and all manner of other mythical beings.
- CG TV Anime gdgd Fairies to Premiere in October
- Voice Actress Satomi Akesaka revealed on Monday that the television anime series gdgd Fairies (gudaguda Fairies) will premiere on Tokyo MX and other stations this October.
- When Fairy Met Sally: Don't Be Afraid of the Dark
- The script seems unsure as to whether the things are fairies or gnomes, but whatever they are, they're not friendly.
- Top Chef: Just Desserts Season Two -- New Fairies and Vicious Tales
- By Carina Ost Thu., Aug. 25 2011 at 1:10 PM We have been so accustomed to the endless cycle of Top Chef that when the last finale night didn't butt up against the premiere of a new season, we were taken aback.
Suggested Web Resources
- Disney Fairies | Pixie Hollow | Official Site
- Believing is just the beginning with Tinker Bell and all her Disney Fairies friends.
- Fairy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A fairy (also faery, faerie, fay, fae; euphemistically wee folk, good folk, people of peace, fair folk, etc.
- All fairy enthusiasts will be happy to here there is a variety of video games available that feature fairies.
- Fairies World: Fairy, Art, Fairies and Fantasy Art
- Information on fairy art, fantasy art, fairy pictures & drawings flower and butterfly illustrations from Fairies World.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.