A selection of articles related to fairies.
Original articles from our library related to the Fairies. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fairies.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Fairies is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fairies books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Fairies flock to Provo for tea party
- Gene Nelson, aka, "the Fairy King," hugs a young girl dressed as a fairy at the Provo City Academy Square Library on Saturday, March 5, 2016 during their annual Fairy Tea event. Hundreds attended the event which featured ballet dancers, snacks and ...
- Global HC publishing deal for Gaynor's Cottingley Fairies tale
- Gaynor's new novel blends fact and fiction to tell the story of the two young cousins who created the Cottingley Fairy photographs that fooled the world post-WWI and the present-day woman who set out to discover what really happened 100 years ago.
- Fairies celebrated at Virginia Beach event
- VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) - The Disney image of fairies like Tinker Bell scattered its glitter on the Fairy Magical Valentine's Day held at Lynnhaven House in Virginia Beach recently.
- Litter Fairies tackle beauty spot problem
- Litter Fairy Lucy Ibbotson, said: “I first got to know Forest School through the Knaresborough Brass Band; we take part in their yearly Christmas concerts. So, when I heard that they were coming to Brimham Rocks I immediately offered my support.
- Fairies create new pyjamas for ill children
- The women have set up a new charity, called Wrap Pyjama Fairies, which creates bespoke and adaptable dressing gowns and pyjamas solely dedicated to helping kids feel more comfortable while in hospital. The women came up with the idea after their own ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
president of india executive powers
nile crocodile habitat and range
adenosine action on the heart
samuel beckett prose
burmese language dialects and accents