A selection of articles related to fairness.
Original articles from our library related to the Fairness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fairness.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Tarot Numerology: Sixes
- The tarot can be understood better if the underlying numerology is understood. Cards of the same number in different suits and in the Major Arcana have similar meanings derived from the following qualities... Corresponding - Major Arcana - The Lovers Major...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- 8 - Adjustment / Justice
- The Adjustment / Justice card shows the perfectly controlled balance. The masked woman with her inner wisdom brings the two scales with the alpha and omega (action and reaction) of the world into balance with a grounded decision (the point of her sword is...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Elhaz is the seventh Rune of the second aett (group of eight). Its name means "elk," in the European sense of the word. The European elk is essentially the same animal as the North American "moose." The North American elk (wapiti) is a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Fairness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fairness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Fairness and Redistribution
- Different beliefs about the fairness of social competition and what determines ALESINA AND ANGELETOS: FAIRNESS AND REDISTRIBUTION. 961.
- Fairness Opinion Insight
- Fairness Opinion Insight – 3. Fairness Opinion Insight. Foreword.
- Safety, Fairness, Stability: Repositioning Juvenile Justice and Child
- their families with a sense of well-being, safety and fairness.
Suggested News Resources
- Fairness Doctrine, RIP
- These columns have fought a long battle over the Fairness Doctrine, so allow us to salute its formal and we hope lasting demise this week.
- Music award system is dirty, fairness missing - Morachi
- Well, it doesn't bother me much, but then, fairness should be considered when giving awards. I have had a couple of nominations, but I have truly not won one. My not winning does not mean that I don't deserve it, I only blame that on the dirty system.
- GOP Group Can Start Collecting Signatures to Challenge Redistricting
- The Republican-backed Fairness and Accountability in Redistricting (FAIR) is challenging the newly redrawn boundaries for State Senate districts.
- Warren Buffett Is Right On Taxes -- But It Is Not About Fairness
- The debate about the fairness of taxes that Warren Buffett kicked off recently is a great example of assumptions that have been forgotten or ignored.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fairness | Define Fairness at Dictionary.com
- fairness. [fair-nis] Origin Like this word? fair·ness.
- Fairness - definition of Fairness by the Free Online Dictionary
- Of pleasing appearance, especially because of a pure or fresh quality; comely. 2. a.
- Fairness.com Home
- 4 days ago Organization devoted to applied ethics features articles and links focused on both personal and societal fairness issues.
Related searchesdancing at lughnasa in-depth character portraits
environmental impact assessment united states
meaning of dreams about precipice
evolution of cetaceans basilosaurids and dorudontids fully marine cetaceans
shogun novel key characters