A selection of articles related to fairs.
Original articles from our library related to the Fairs. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Fairs.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Fairs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fairs books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2011 OHIO AGRICULTURAL FAIR SCHEDULE
- FAIR. LOCATION. DATES.
- Health Fairs At Your Fingertips
- Health Fairs At Your Fingertips, a new publication from the California State PTA, was developed to assist you in planning an effective Health Fair in your area.
- JOB FAIR
- An Equal Opportunity Employer Program www.suffolkcountyny.gov/labor.
- SCHEDULED CAREER FAIRS & OPEN HOUSES
- sponsors of Job Fairs across the nation and other relevant career and search web .
- SPORT ROCKETRY IN SCIENCE FAIRS
- or Physics category of a science fair at any grade level. This guide provides some specific guidelines and advice for using model rocketry in science fairs.
Suggested News Resources
- Local artists report mixed results for summer art fair season
- Rick Snyder are reporting they collected more than 5000 signatures during the Ann Arbor Art Fair. Brit Satchwell, president of the Ann Arbor Education Association ... Crowds roam the streets at this year's Ann Arbor Art Fair.
- Manitowoc County Fair food: Something for everyone
- 11:00 pm Food at the Manitowoc County Fair: A look at the food available at the 2011 Manitowoc County Fair. Produced by Sarah Kloepping/HTR Just ask Manitowoc County fairgoer Ben Kleist of Brillion.
- Alaska fans brave the elements for rodeo fun at the fair
- By MIKE DUNHAM The stands were full at the start of the Alaska State Fair Rodeo on Saturday. That's not unusual, said Charlie Willis, who runs the event. The fair has long hosted the state's biggest annual rodeo.
- This year's state fair taking shape before Sept. 9
- (AP) â€” A woman who creates butter sculptures at state fairs across the country is in Hutchinson working on this year's sculpture for the Kansas State Fair.
- Fair has fun for mom, dad and all the kids
- By GREG JOHNSON PALMER — To borrow a line from “Forrest Gump,” families and fairs are like peas and carrots.
Suggested Web Resources
- Fair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This one was photographed at the famous Nottingham Goose Fair, England, in 1983.
- Pennsylvania State Association of County Fairs - Welcome
- Provides a directory of county fair dates and locations, along with membership benefits and information.
- IAFE - The International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- IAFE provides services to fairs and expositions around the world. Lists upcoming events with a search feature by month, members, and resources.
- State Fairs and State Fair fairgrounds
- State Fairs and. State Fair Fairgrounds. Alabama · Alaska · Arizona · Arkansas · California West Virginia · Wisconsin · Wyoming · City and County Fairs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.