A selection of articles related to faisalabad history.
Original articles from our library related to the Faisalabad History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faisalabad History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
Faisalabad History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faisalabad History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1. Currency Division: HISTORY OF BANK BRANCHES
- Hyderabad, Sukkur, Quetta, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Faisalabad, Multan,.
- POSTOPERATIVE NAUSEA AND VOMITING (PONV);
- Faisalabad obesity, non smoking, preoperative anxiety, and a history of severe motion sickness are patient related factors. zadogar145@yahoo.
- PREVALANCE OF HBV & HCV INFECTION IN FAISALABAD
- residents in Faisalabad city which is a high risk area as part of a pilot phase to . History of extraction multiple injection receiving 22% and 32%.
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- Government College University, Faisalabad. COURSE OUTLINES FOR M.A HISTORY.
- Public Transport in Pakistan: A Critical Overview
- and data, (2) reviewing the history of public transport planning and policy, and ..
Suggested News Resources
- Book on 'Faisalabad the Manchester of Pakistan' launched
- Dr Babar said Ashraf Ashari had more beautifully emphasised every aspect of Faisalabad history in the book, which illustrates like a mirror that the past lives in us, and it is the road we walk on, the air we breathe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Faisalabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- History. Tomb of Sir Charles James Lyall located in Jinnah Gardens.
- History - ::City District Government Faisalabad
- The present Faisalabad District came into existence in 1904 as Lyallpur District. Prior to that it was a Tehsil of Jhang District.
- Prior to the British making the area into an urban center, it largely consisted of various villages. The city-center of Lyallpur (Faisalabad) was designed by Capt.
- Faisalabad history in Urdu
- pcboard.com.pk with live updates of major cricket tournaments plus up-to-date scorecards of other matches and archive scorecards.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Faisalabad History Topics
burj al-arab other facts
hidradenitis suppurativa stages
culture of england literature
pit bull dog fights