A selection of articles related to faith islam.
Original articles from our library related to the Faith Islam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faith Islam.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Faith Islam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faith Islam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Aggie Muslim veterans talk service, faith
- Michael Martin, Air Force veteran and Class of 1985, and Nadim Islam, a former Army doctor and Class of 1997, answered questions concerning their faith and how closely it related with their service in the armed forces. Muhammad Ahmad, a member of the ...
- The Latest: Kasich says extremists 'distort' Muslim faith
- Kasich, who described "radical Islam" as the greatest threat to the United States today, said at Thursday's Republican debate that many Muslims "can't believe the stuff they see out of people who have distorted their faith.
- Leap of Faith: Will Attacks on Minorities Force Bangladesh to Drop Islam?
- Various religious minority groups in the country have recently faced violent attacks that are believed to have been carried out by Islamic extremists, namely Jumatul Mujahedeen Bangladesh and Ansarullah Bangla Team. These extremist groups are believed ...
- Tories using 'smears and insinuation' about Sadiq Khan's Muslim faith, Muslim
- A Conservative Cabinet minister has been accused of using “smears and insinuation” to attack Labour's candidate for Mayor of London on account of his Muslim faith. Michael Fallon, the Defence Secretary, claimed that Mr Khan had spoken alongside ...
- Islam was a religion of love, and the Taj Mahal proves it
- Probably, the first words that you reflexively associate with Islam are the opposite.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.