A selection of articles related to faith islam.
Original articles from our library related to the Faith Islam. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faith Islam.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Faith Islam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faith Islam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Islam Faith Guide
- Islam iv.
- The Faith of Islam
- The Faith of Islam, by Edward Sell.
- Islam: A Challenge To Faith
- The bibliographies given for each chapter show the sources of information.
- The influence of faith on Islamic microfinance programmes
- compliant microfinance if available.
- My Faith 2 - Free Islamic Studies Textbooks
- my faith ...ISLAM ry fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh fh vn. Author.
Suggested News Resources
- The Quranic language
- Unity, fraternity and fellow feelings so desirable to pervade the entire Muslim world emanate from the common faith, Islam, which all Muslims profess.
- Medical student gives eyewitness account of Tripoli offensive
- You know, we faith Islam and Sadi and Mohammed. PETER CAVE: Do you know where Gaddafi is? ALI: We think Gaddafi will kill himself right now.
- Religion of compassion
- the Prophet Mohammad has immeasurable influence on worshippers, their interpretation of the Muslims' holy book, the Koran, and the manner in which they practise their faith. Islam is a religion of compassion, tolerance and goodwill towards mankind.
- Hindu Survival and Buddhist Disappearance During Medieval India
- The Arab tribes erupted from their desert homes armed with the zeal of a new faith Islam burst into the lands of these ancient faiths.
Suggested Web Resources
- Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Belief in angels is fundamental to the faith of Islam.
- Introduction to Islam
- Basic information about the faith of Islam -- what Muslims believe, where Muslims live, how they perceive God, and the main practices and holidays of the faith.
- PBS - Islam: Empire of Faith
- From Muhammad to the great Ottoman sultans, learn more about the history of the Islamic Empire. A companion site to the PBS series Islam: Empire of Faith.
- True faith in Islam | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
- The pillars of the faith of Islam can be compared to the concept of a Statement of Faith, or Articles of faith. These are Islamic concepts of essentials of the faith.
- The Meaning of Faith in Islam
- How do the Koran and the Islamic teachers define 'faith in God'? Does the Moslem have assurance of his salvation?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.