A selection of articles related to faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Articles of Faith - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- OF FAITH of The ChurCh of Jesus ChrisT of LaTTer-day sainTs. We believe in God, the eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.
- Westminster Confession of Faith
- of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. THE. CONFESSION OF FAITH ...
- Statement of Faith - Vineyard USA
- The need for a statement of faith arose shortly after the beginning of the Vineyard movement in. 1983. We were growing quite rapidly and people were coming ...
- VINEYARD USA STATEMENT OF FAITH
- 2010. Page 1 of 4. VINEYARD USA STATEMENT OF FAITH.
- The Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms - Evangelical
- Evangelical Presbyterian Church. 17197 N. Laurel Park Dr.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith and risk have complicated ties
- Theologians and religious scholars have long observed religious faith requires risk; to believe in God is to trust in something you can't “prove.
- Challenging questions can be sign of faith, preacher tells pope
- The preacher told told Pope Francis and senior members of the Roman Curia that it is tempting to bristle when the faithful ask challenging questions, but he is certain it is a sign of how seriously they take the faith.(CNS photo/Cristian Gennari) See ...
- Laura Ingalls Wilder's unflinching faith in America
- In 1931, a Missouri farm woman sat down with pencil and lined paper to write her life story. She was Laura Ingalls Wilder, locally famous for her gingerbread and hospitality.
- Jennifer Garner explains how new faith film made her return to church
- Los Angeles - In new faith film 'Miracles from Heaven', which is based on a true story, actress Jennifer Garner plays Christy Beam, the mother of a young girl Annabel (Kylie Rogers) who is diagnosed with an incurable and painful disease. Because of the ...
- Omaha's Tri-Faith Initiative featured on Comedy Central's The Daily Show
- A few months ago the Tri-Faith Initiative caught the attention of Comedy Central's The Daily Show. “Oh my gosh, why are they calling us, what are they going to do with this story,” said Azriel.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheschinese surname origin of surnames
credit suisse first boston
cone of power
n game story