A selection of articles related to faith.
Original articles from our library related to the Faith. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Faith.
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 11:2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Galatians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 3:2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law,...
New Testament >> Galatians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? 4:2 For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. 4:3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Faith is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Faith books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Good Faith Estimate (GFE)
- Good Faith Estimate (GFE). Good Faith Estimate (HUD-GFE) 1.
- True to the Faith
- TRUE TO THE FAITH. A GOSPEL REFERENCE. Published by.
- The Baptist Faith and Message
- The Baptist Faith and Message. I. The Scriptures...........................................................
- Let's Move Faith and Communities
- This toolkit was produced by the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Centers for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships at the U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones combines football, faith
- "I gave my life to Christ two or three years ago, so I'm kind of matured in my faith. I'm not saying I'm mature in it, but I have matured," he says. "And so I felt like I was in a place to kind of walk these guys through it a little bit.
- Guerrero Talks About His Shoulder, His Faith, His Return
- You have to put your faith in God to bless you because he doesn't put us through anything we can't handle. You've just got to learn from everything and just be stronger every time you go out.” “It means a lot to have that support.
- Put your faith in Murray to make a mint
- Hurricane Irene is threatening to overshadow the start of the final grand slam of the year, but as Rafael Nadal prepares for the defence of his title, we predict who can whip up a storm in New York. Novak Djokovic has not done much wrong this season.
- Faith at work: Aug. 27
- New Faith Missionary Baptist Church, 223 Massachusetts Ave. Sunday: Gospel Explosion Benefit for African Mission Trip, 3 pm Sponsored by the male chorus. 469-0205.
- 'Higher Ground' Gets Real About the Question of Faith (TRAILER)
- She questions her faith in God. Risky, fascinating territory, I must say, and a film that finally discusses a complex topic I'm dying to see explored from a female writer and director's point of view.
Suggested Web Resources
- Faith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Faith is trust, hope and belief in the goodness, trustworthiness or reliability of a person, concept or entity.
- Faith | Define Faith at Dictionary.com
- confidence or trust in a person or thing: faith in another's ability. 2.
- Faith - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- a : allegiance to duty or a person : loyalty b (1) : fidelity to one's promises (2) : sincerity of intentions. 2.
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Faith
- In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word means essentially steadfastness. As signifying man's attitude towards God it means trustfulness or fiducia.
Related searchesmariangel ruiz
biltmore estate employment
city of westminster areas
spiritual art music and dance