- fa'afafine and fakaleiti. Christianity and the Church. The influence of Christianity on the definition of marriage has already been mentioned.
- TRANSSEXUALS, FA'AFAFINE, FAKALEITI AND MARRIAGE LAW
- Known as fa'afafine in Samoa, fakaleiti in Tonga and mahu or rae rae in fakaleiti and mahu are tolerated and accepted as part of society in Polynesia.
- 初 校 ２ 校
- Fakaleiti in Tonga: The Construction of Gender Category in a Polynesian Society. Katsuhiko YAMAJI. ABSTRACT.
- Panama: Land of vibrant colours
- Most are made by women, but the finest molas are crafted by the omegit, men raised as women in a tradition similar to the fa'afafine of Samoa or the fakaleiti of Tonga.
- Fakaleiti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Fakaleiti's - YouTube
- Jul 29, 2007 Fakaleiti's. stangin35 66 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
- fakaleiti - YouTube
- Apr 28, 2006 fakaleiti. xzotikhwn 139 videos.
- Fakaleiti Summary | BookRags.com
- Fakaleiti summary with 8 pages of lesson plans, quotes, chapter summaries, analysis, encyclopedia entries, essays, research information, and more.
Fakaleiti is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fakaleiti books and related discussion.