A selection of articles related to falcon.
Original articles from our library related to the Falcon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Falcon.
- The falcon, soaring with outstretched wings was already in Predynastic times seen as the sky-god, his eyes were called the sun and the moon. The sky, the sun and the falcon were at this time equaled with the king and out of this came the symbol of the winged...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- 20 - The Aeon
- Aeon means Era, a period of time. On this card the Goddess Nuith is the blue vault of heaven that folds herself over the orange globe of fire of her mate Hadit. They form the marriage between unlimited possibility (Nuith) and universal point-of-view (Hadit)....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Falcon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Falcon books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Peregrine Falcon
- Peregrine Falcon. (Falco peregrinus). The peregrine falcon is one of nature's swiftest and most beautiful birds of prey.
- Falcon 1 User's Guide - Rev 7
- Falcon 1e is now planned for flights in Q2 2010 and later. The following TABLE 1-1: ORGANIZATIONAL CHANGES TO FALCON 1 USER'S GUIDE.
- Peregrine Falcon
- DESCRIPTION: The Peregrine Falcon is the fastest bird on earth, capable of diving underside.
- Peregrine Falcon, Falco peregrinus
- is displayed by peregrine falcons, the females of which can be as much as one- third larger The peregrine falcon's call is a series of quick, loud, kee notes.
- " THE MALTESE FALCON " From the Novel by DASHIELL
- THE MALTESE FALCON on October 18, 1941. Screen Play by John Huston First released version was "Maltese Falcon" in May, 1931.
Suggested News Resources
- GAME STORY: Steelers 34, Falcons 16
- (By D. Orlando Ledbetteremail@example.com) PITTSBURGH — Falcons defensive end Ray Edwards had a quiet debut against the Pittsburgh Steelers in a 34-16 defeat Saturday night.
- Falcons dismantle JV Cavemen in opener
- It didn't take more than a half of football for the Falcons to show that they are no joke but all business this year. Senior running back Zane Walker ran for 133 yards and three touchdowns Saturday night against Carlsbad JV - in the first half.
- Falcons romp in opener
- The senior tailback rushed for 257 yards and three touchdowns as the host Falcons trounced West Bloomfield in the season opener, 34-12. “He's a good player; he can run and he has good field vision,” coach John Bechtel said. “Every day he gets better.
- Falcons fall in season opener
- The Falcon offense managed just 1 yard of total offense in the game and the first five passes thrown by Thornridge were intercepted by the Gators. "I just told them that this was a wound that can be fixed and healed," Richardson said.
- Falcons Schedule 2011: Traveling To Detroit To Face Stafford, Upstart Lions
- If you've been following these previews up to this point, or at the very least taken a quick look at the schedule, you'll realize that the Falcons really have a tough first half of the schedule.
Suggested Web Resources
- Atlanta Falcons – Official Website of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club
- Atlanta Falcons – Official Website of the Atlanta Falcons Football Club.
- Falcon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A falcon is any species of raptor in the genus Falco. The genus contains 37 species, widely distributed throughout Europe, Asia, and North America.
- CF Group - Falcon - Home
- Falcon. SIGN IN | 800-873-3252. Home · About · Overview · Markets We Serve · CFGroup · Environment · Products.
- The Best Custom Built Computers for Gaming and Business | Falcon
- Falcon Northwest builds the best custom computers for individuals and businesses that value speed, reliability, and performance.
- Ingersoll Rand Falcon Locks
- Manufactures innovative, commercial grade locksets.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.