A selection of articles related to falconheaded god.
Original articles from our library related to the Falconheaded God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Falconheaded God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Falconheaded God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Falconheaded God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Gods of Egypt' review: Gerard Butler and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau are lords of
- Dressed in their best, they join the rest of Egypt's people for the crowning of favoured son Horus (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau), the falcon-headed god. Conflict arises!
- Arts Hot Ticket: 'Mummies' to say goodbye to the Leonardo on Sunday
- This mummy is that of a man named Nes-Hor, which means "the one who belongs to Horus." Horus is the falcon-headed god of hunting and warfare and is a symbol of power. It is on loan from the Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society and is part of the ...
- 'Egypt: Faith After the Pharaohs' Review
- Take, for example, two statues of the falcon-headed-god Horus, who in Roman times was often depicted in the guise of an emperor, replete with toga and body armor.
- Gods of Egypt trailer reveals Gerard Butler and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
- In the not very subtle two minute clip, Butler challenges and defeats Coster-Waldau, transforming into their beast-headed and falcon-headed respective true forms mid scrap via some rather questionable CGI effects.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.