- Federal Judge Orders Withdrawal of Fraudulent Chobani Yogurt Ads
- The company implied that sucralose and potassium sorbate made competing products unsafe for human consumption. Jacob Sullum| Feb. 2, 2016 10:10 am.
- Agnostic or Atheist? What's the Difference? (Video)
- It's only when the discussion turns to god that suddenly people start caring passionately about epistemic fallibilism.
- 'Teaching Plato in Palestine' Marks a Valiant Effort, but Falls Short of
- Fraenkel champions two causes: the first is a culture of debate; the second is an allegiance to the principle of fallibilism.
- Xolela Mangcu on Biko and race in 'post-apartheid South Africa'
- To wit, there is much more to the human make-up than rationalist logic or, as Appiah puts it: “We do well to pay obeisance to fallibilism.” Patrick Chabal made a similar point about why it is dangerous to explain identities on rationalist grounds.
- Moses Can't Go Home Again; Exodus: Gods And Kings Banned in Egypt
- Moses, who left Egypt under contentious circumstances some time ago, is finding he can't go home again. Ridley's Scott's biblical epic, Exodus: Gods and Kings, has been banned in Egypt (as well as in Morocco and the United Arab Emirates).
Fallibilism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fallibilism books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.