A selection of articles related to false etymology.
Original articles from our library related to the False Etymology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on False Etymology.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to show him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
False Etymology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, False Etymology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Byron Williams: We, politicians included, shouldn't forget the value of a
- I remember as an undergrad that so many of my classmates majored in business administration. A business degree at the time appeared to place one on the proper trajectory to finding a job.
- Liberal arts are where we learn how to be citizens
- This may be well intentioned, but the unintended consequence will be the systematic dumbing down of society. The etymology of education includes the definition to “bring out. ...
- Variance, volatility, valuation
- Look in the dictionary at the word "risk" and you will see an etymology which generally derives from danger, at sea in particular. These are hardly definitions that most of us ... Don't be lulled into a false sense of security.
- Mayor scolds Broward sheriff at commission showdown
- At Tuesday's meeting, Israel said it was important to look at what he called “the etymology of why we're here.” He said the original $1.2 million ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
False Etymology Topics
utopia examples of utopia
debate other forms of debate