A selection of articles related to false witness.
Original articles from our library related to the False Witness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on False Witness.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 5:3...
New Testament >> I John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 When the LORD thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the LORD thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses; 19:2 Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in the midst of thy land,...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
False Witness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, False Witness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Emmerdale: Re-watch the moment Robert paid a false witness in Aaron's abuse case
- The Emmerdale schemer went a step too far in Friday night's episode (February 26) as he paid off newcomer Ryan to make a false sex abuse accusation against evil Gordon Livesy. If you missed the scene where Robert's plan was revealed or want to see it ...
- Emmerdale shock as Robert pays a false witness to accuse Gordon of child abuse
- Knowing that Aaron's case will have a much better chance of going to trial if a second 'victim' comes forward, Robert pays Ryan to make a false statement against Gordon. And much to Robert's relief, the opportunistic Ryan is more than happy to oblige.
- Secret files in Arlene Arkinson inquest name possible suspect and false witness
- Top-secret files the Government are seeking to withhold from the inquest of a murdered schoolgirl name a man interrogated by paramilitaries and the person whose false tip-off prompted police to dig up a bereaved family member's garden. A coroner held a ...
- Thief who spent money to look good sentenced for defrauding government of $71000
- "It is clear from her social media posts and witness interviews that the defendant acted solely out of greed, for which there is not a treatment program." But Massey's defense attorney said family and friends had been spending money on ...
- Even Though He's Not on the Ballot, Rahm Emanuel Could Still Lose Big Tomorrow
- In 2009, when a witness recanted prior testimony and came forward with evidence that exonerated a wrongfully convicted man, Alvarez prosecuted the witness for perjury. In 2011, she mounted a legal campaign against ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
False Witness Topics
Related searchesholidays in brazil
kerogen type iii
dream symbol money
tony robbins media appearances
dr harry spira