A selection of articles related to false witness.
Original articles from our library related to the False Witness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on False Witness.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 5:2 Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. 5:3 In these lay a great multitude of...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Mark, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 After two days was the feast of the passover, and of unleavened bread: and the chief priests and the scribes sought how they might take him by craft, and put him to death. 14:2 But they said, Not on the feast day, lest there be an uproar of...
New Testament >> Mark
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: I John, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 5:3...
New Testament >> I John
False Witness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, False Witness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bearing False Witness: Balch's Effort at Demonization
- Bearing False Witness: Balch's Effort at Demonization and His Truncated Gospel. Robert A. J.
- Bearing False Witness? - Web Pages
- Bearing False Witness? is an introduction to this Christian countercult movement.
- False Witnesses - Operation Rescue - Identity Theft
- above cited biblical language, Mr.
- A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel
- Jun 25, 1999 A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel. By Robert Faurisson. ELIE WIESEL won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1986.
- On the Number of False Witnesses
- Let F (n) denote the number of “ false witnesses" for n, that is, the then we say a is a false witness for n, or equally, that n is a pseudoprime to the base a.
Suggested News Resources
- Mexican soap opera takes close look at 9/11
- The show links the commandment mentioned in the title, which preaches "Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor" in the Catholic ordering of the list, to a journalist's duty to tell the truth.
- New Divisiveness From The Racists in the Congressional Black Caucus
- It interesting that Waters did not want to tell someone to go to hell in a church but felt totally comfortable breaking one of the ten commandments, the one about bearing false witness, in a Church.
- Judges urged to convict Congo warlord Thomas Lubanga
- Lubanga's defence lawyers are expected to tell judges on Friday that the prosecution evidence was flawed by false witness testimony and that Lubanga in fact tried to liberate child soldiers, not recruit them.
- 'This government will Fall if It Didn't Address Social Issues'
- He revealed that the Free Patriotic Movement will not accept to be a false witness for the continuation of the previous approach in governing.
- "Climategate" Scientists Cleared of Wrongdoing - Again
- It's quite another to bear false witness against someone because they're reached a conclusion you disagree with – or because you simply refuse to believe the data.
Suggested Web Resources
- False Witness (TV 2009) - IMDb
- Directed by Peter Andrikidis. With Dougray Scott, Rachael Blake, Jeremy Lindsay Taylor, Richard Roxburgh.
- Ninth Commandment: Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness - Analysis
- There is a question of just what 'bearing false witness' is supposed to entail.
- false witness - definition of false witness by the Free Online
- Noun, 1. false witness - a person who deliberately gives false testimony.
- Thou Shalt Not Bear False Witness
- Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
False Witness Topics
Related searchesghadir khom
panspermia the panspermia theory
prussian blue uses