A selection of articles related to famous catholics.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous Catholics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous Catholics.
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Our Mother Who Art In Heaven
- (First some Excerpts from an article by Richard Owen in The Times, London September 10, 1999 ) THE Pope, who this year said that God was not "an old man with a white beard", went a step further yesterday and referred to "God the Mother"....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Famous Catholics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous Catholics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Three Famous Catholic Grandsons
- All three of these famous American Catholics were from the same family. Two were brothers and the other a cousin.
- CATHOLICS OF THE SOUTH: HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVES
- study on Catholics of the South. To identify briefly a few of these, we might begin by bringing up the name of William H.
- AUSTRALIAN CATHOLICS
- Review of Australian Catholics, by Edmund Campion (Viking).
- Technology Resources for Religious Education
- Includes: Resources for Catholic Education/ Famous Catholics/ Saints/ Church Documents http://www.loyolapress.com.
- Tips For Door-to-Door Visitation 1.In the very first moment of contact
- You might also bring up famous Catholics like Bishop Sheen, Mother Teresa; also famous landmarks such as the Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. 35.
Suggested News Resources
- Tom Mattingly: Walk-throughs become strolls down memory lane
- It was fascinating to be in the dressing room tunnel in which Miami and Notre Dame once slugged it out in the famous "Catholics versus Convicts" game.
- Memories of plays that didn't count
- 5 Notre Dame 31-24 in the famous "Catholics vs. Convicts" game at Notre Dame Stadium in 1988, the Hurricanes faced fourth-and-7 at the Irish 11 midway through the fourth quarter.
Suggested Web Resources
- Famous Catholics
- Jul 15, 2005 Actor Gerard Butler appears on a list of famous Catholics.
- Famous Catholics - YouTube
- Feb 4, 2010 Did you know William Shakespeare was probably Catholic?
- Who are some famous Catholic athletes
- Alfonso Soriano, Aramis Ramirez, and Carlos Zambrano. Who are some famous Buddhist athletes? Tiger Woods.
- Resources for Catholic Educators - Famous Christians
- Resources on famous Christians. Famous Christians. Candles.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.