Famous Military Writers
A selection of articles related to famous military writers.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous Military Writers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous Military Writers.
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- What is a Druid?
- According to the New Age Dictionary a Druid is defined as "a member of Celtic priests, poets, healers, and judges in pre-Christian Britain, Ireland, and France." Too the best of our knowledge that is what the Druids were, which implies that they...
Religions >> Druidism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
Famous Military Writers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous Military Writers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- U.S. Army Command and General Staff College.
- The Art of War
- Jul 6, 2006 The Art of War is one of the oldest and most famous studies of strategy and has had a huge .. List of famous military writers.
- WEM: Trapped - Military Writers Society of America
- ferences between writing fiction and non-fiction. . Military Writer's Society of America 2011 Conference Registration Form ..
- Peter De Cauwer, Universiteit van Amsterdam
- An Imperial auxiliary army under Count Ernst de. Montecuccoli, an uncle of the later famous military writer Raimundo de Montecuccoli, would join it there.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Sun Tzu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- His descendant, Sun Bin, also became a famous scholar of the military arts.
- Famous Military Writers | RM.com ®
- Famous Military Writers articles, reference materials. Need more on Famous Military Writers?
- Veterans Day - Famous Veterans - Military.com
- Before they were famous, many celebrities served in the U.S. military.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.