A selection of articles related to famous monologues.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous Monologues. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous Monologues.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Famous Monologues is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous Monologues books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Give Me Moor Proof: Othello in Seventh Grade
- killings), and discussed Othello's famous monologue,. “I have done the state some service” (5.2.
- Charles Perquin ROBERT BROWNING'S DRAMATIC MONOLOGUES
- Robert Browning's Dramatic Monologues / 9 in his most famous monologues, the Duke of Ferrarra being the most famous of them all.
- Streetcar Desire TG
- our popular mythos, the ambience of countless B-movies and television melodramas” .. Blanche talks of her husband's death in an extended monologue.
- The comic monologue that made Fringe Festival favourite TJ Dawe
- SEE Magazine “MAGICAL!” - NOW Magazine.
- Beloved Quebec comedians Martin Matte and Benoît Brière to take
- Apr 28, 2011 based on one of Yvon Deschamps' most famous monologues.
Suggested News Resources
- Understanding Shakespeare in William
- Originally, Maribel Legarda, PETA artistic director had planned to start with William to introduce Shakespeare's famous monologues, followed by Twelfth Night, Shakespeare's Sonnets set to music by Pinoy composers, and finally King Lear.
Suggested Web Resources
- William Shakespeare: Monologues
- An index of monologues by William Shakespeare. All Sorts of Hamlets - A study of some of the most famous actors to tackle Shakespeare's most famous rôle.
- Dramatic Monologues for Women
- An archive of dramatic monologues for actresses.
- Female Monologues
- After his confession, Max's long-suffering wife Louise (Beatrice Straight) berates him for his unfaithfulness and "love" for Diana in this famous monologue.
- Movie Monologues
- The Hot Peppers signify the Difficulty Rating of the Monologues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.