A selection of articles related to famous painters.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous Painters. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous Painters.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Astrological Emphasis: Taurus, 2001
- General | Love | Work | Health Taurus: April, 21st- May, 20th. This article applies to Taurans during 2001. General Taurus is the first Earth sign; it is characterised by the fact that people born under this sign love having solidity they can count on -such...
Astrology >> Taurus
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Art during the Age of Faith
- The Age of Faith is the one thousand medieval years from 400 A.D. to 1400 A.D. It must be noted though that faith was not a uniquely medieval phenomenon as medieval pursuits were not purely geared towards faith only.
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Famous Painters is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous Painters books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- He was one of the greatest of all Venetian artists, but who was Giorgione?
- Giorgio da Castelfranco, or Giorgione (“Big George”) was one of the great inventive painters of the Italian Renaissance.
- Walter Pomeroy Is San Diego's Everyman Art Collector
- Pomeroy has 44 pieces by Morris, who is considered one of San Diego's most prominent artists. It's not just two walls. Every inch of Pomeroy's wall space is covered in art.
- Phipps' Spring Flower Show brings art to life
- The flower show's theme, “Masterpieces in Bloom,” celebrates the works of Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, Edgar Degas, Gustav Klimt and other famous painters of various art movements and historical periods.
- How a Rembrandt Masterpiece Evolved
- The show will also include self-portraits of a young Rembrandt, along with etchings and drawings of scenes from the life of Jesus that illustrate the development of Rembrandt's style, and those of his friend and colleague Jan Lievens.
- Van Valkenberg known for her creative spirit
- Sometimes, the work in progress underwent several transformations before she found a balance between background and foreground, as was the case with her “fabric painting” of Georgia O'Keefe, the famous painter from Wisconsin. She began with a ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.