A selection of articles related to famous singers.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous Singers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous Singers.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Famous Singers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous Singers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Famous Singers Rejected by 'American Idol'
- The famous frontwoman from the Lady Antebellum went twice for the American Idol audition but never went past the preliminary rounds.
- Famous Mexican Singers give warm welcome to Pope Francis
- Mexico's first lady, Angelica Rivera, helped organize the ceremony, with famous singers like: Belinda, Cristian Castro, Diego Verdaguer, Ana Victoria, ATL, Carla Mauri, Carlos Rivera, Celso Piña, Diego Boneta,, Edwin Luna, Emir Pabón & Grupo Cañaveral, ...
- Singer accused of having sex with teen Claire McAlpine in 1970s 'is a US star'
- The world famous singer accused of having sex with 15-year-old Top of the Pops dancer Claire McAlpine is an American who is still touring today, it was claimed yesterday.
- Kesha to Cameo on 'Nashville'
- Nashville is enlisting a trio of famous singers for appearances ahead of its midseason return. Pop star Kesha and country singers Kelsea Ballerini and Thomas Rhett are set to play themselves on the ABC musical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
- Almost Famous honky-tonk targets early July opening
- An upscale honky-tonk whose owners include the granddaughter of deceased country music singer-songwriter Dottie West is looking to open with a bang around the Fourth of July. Almost Famous also has hired an unidentified local chef from a prominent ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Famous Singers Topics
Related searchesmyall creek massacre the trials
little saigon orange county
geelong football club history
epigram ancient greek