Famous Women In History
A selection of articles related to famous women in history.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous Women In History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous Women In History.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Famous Women In History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous Women In History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- British people have trouble naming famous women from history
- Off the top of your head, can you name three women from history? This was the question posed by English Heritage to members of the public, to which the collective response was "err.
- Quiz: Can you name these famous women from British history?
- March might be Women's History Month, but according to English Heritage, Britons struggle to name three famous ladies from the nation's past, and 40% think men have contributed more to history than women. When asked to identify three great Britons from ...
- For International Women's Day, The One Woman From History You Don't Know About
- March 8 marks International Women's Day, and the entire month of March is Women's History Month, which means you'll probably be hearing a lot about some of history's most famous women. But you won't be hearing about all women who deserve ...
- The top ten Jewish women in history? The list is endless...
- Today is International Woman's Day. The theme for this year is gender parity, but as in previous years, IWD celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements and contributions of women around the world and throughout history.
- Women's History Program
- Scenic Regional Library will celebrate Women's History Month with a fascinating talk on some of the most famous women in history. The presentation will cover their different accomplishments and various contributions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.