A selection of articles related to famous.
Original articles from our library related to the Famous. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Famous.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Famous is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Famous books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 8-Year-Old Boy With Cancer Dies After Viral Wish to Be Famous in China
- The world granted the little Westerly boy's dying wish to become famous just hours after his father sent out a call on social media in January.
- Julia Bradbury describes her week spent on the streets for Famous, Rich and
- As part of two-part Sport Relief documentary Famous, Rich and Homeless – featuring The Big Issue founder John Bird as an overseer and adviser – Bradbury (and snooker ace Willie Thorne, comedian Nick Hancock and lifestyle guru Kim Woodburn) spent a ...
- The SeaWorld Orca Made Famous by 'Blackfish' Is Near Death
- The great and fearsome Tilikum, the world's most famous killer whale, is near the end of his tragedy-filled life.
- REVIEW: Marvel's “The Haunted Mansion” comic book brings the world famous
- “The Haunted Mansion” comic book isn't interested in giving the world famous Disneyland attraction a definitive backstory. That's what writer Joshua Williamson told us when we interviewed him last week about the newest release from Marvel's Disney ...
- PODCAST: Westchester's most famous serial killer
- The Journal News/lohud's latest podcast begins today — Crime Scene will detail unsolved and heinous crimes in the Lower Hudson Valley. These are the true stories that give you nightmares. Listen below.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprecedent case law
south china sea
russian humour black humour
dream symbol common dream