- Warum die Farah-Diba-Sammlung aus Teheran nicht nach Berlin sollte
- Der Bilderschatz ist als Farah-Diba-Sammlung berühmt, er stammt aus der Zeit des letzten Schahs. Unter der Schirmherrschaft seiner glamourösen Frau Farah Diba wurden in den Siebzigern rund 1500 Werke in westlichen Auktionshäusern und Galerien für ...
- Negotiations to Bring Legendary Iranian Art Collection to Berlin Fraught with
- Funded by Iran's oil wealth, the 1,500 piece collection was assembled by Farah Diba Pahlavi, the glamorous wife of the last Iranian Shah, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. The works were bought from Western galleries and auction houses in the 1970s to fill an ...
- The most beautiful women in the world
- In the world I knew, even the queen, Farah Diba, whose husband at one point bestowed upon her the title “Empress,” didn't have any of the latitude or independence I imagined in those movie stars.
- Iranian Modern Architecture: An Introduction to Incredible Buildings
- This imposing white marble-clad monument in Tehran's Shahyad Square (formerly Azadi Square), was built in 1971 as a representation of Persian culture and the 2,500th anniversary of the Persian Empire, and has become an architectural icon. Hossein A.
Farah Diba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Farah Diba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.