- Don't blame me when earworms strike after this
- “Oh, Sweet Pea, come on and dance with me.” I gotta say Tommy Roe's 1966 bubblegum smash with its tackle box hook and insidious Farfisa organ is pretty catchy. Too catchy.
- Prince, “When You Were Mine”
- Featuring snapping drums and Farfisa-styled synths (all played by you-know-who), the song doesn't contain an ounce of flab. The love triangle at the core of the song isn't the genteel type featured in so many other pop music tearjerkers.
- Patty Griffin to use her voice at Jefferson Center
- A bluesy riff, some farfisa spikiness and a spare beat underneath your hurting vocal and relatable lyrics.
- Local Indie Rockers New Planet Trampoline Re-Record a Long-Lost Album
- Dark Rides and Grim Visions, the latest long player from the local psychedelic rock band New Planet Trampoline, has a particularly long and convoluted history.
- The Roaring 420s At Cafe Nine
- The band will throw in some slinky surf riffs and woozy Farfisa to keep you guessing. It's skunky. You might hear a sitar if you're paying attention.
Farfisa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Farfisa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthermocouple different types
ia-32 two memory management models
maine famous mainers
german east africa postage stamps