- People confuse reel chemistry with real life: Farhan Akhtar
- Ever since the news of his separation from his wife of 15 years emerged, Farhan Akhtar's personal life has been surrounded by rumours of link-ups with his co-actors.
- Farhan Akhtar finally breaks silence on link-up with co-stars Aditi, Shraddha
- While there have been rumours of Farhan being in a strong relationship with one of his co-stars, guesses have gone all wild. From Aditi Rao Hydari to Shraddha Kapoor to Kalki Koechlin, he's been linked to all. Here he lambasts the media for doing so.
- Video: 'We are on the Good side': Farhan Akhtar's musical tribute on Women's Day
- This is how actor Farhan Akhtar wished 'Happy Women's Day'. He has come out with a new song 'We are all on the #GoodSide' which talks about an equal world. In the 4- minute video, Farhan Actor can be seen singing the song with guitarists, a drummer ...
- Farhan Akhtar: Men need to connect with their feminist side to understand
- While some don't have an opinion, there are others who run the risk of being misconstrued. Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar (United Nations Women's Goodwill Ambassador for South Asia) has always been vociferous about his opinions on gender disparities.
- Don't think 'Don 3' will be on floors soon: Farhan Akhtar
- Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar says there is still time for superstar Shah Rukh Khan-starrer actioner “Don 3” to go on the floors.
Farhan Akhtar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Farhan Akhtar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Farhan Akhtar Topics
Related searcheshudson motor car company
washington metro safety and security
capital requirements example
eclipse the eclipse in mythology
sugar beet evaporation