- Related Questions. Where is farsi spoken? What is farsi?
- Farsi - CERT Los Angeles
- Ü Los Angeles County Departmmt of Health Servlces Pubhc Health Wwwlabt org. 866 999 LABT (5228) wbh-Al ¿n94 TA.' h.
- VIS - Hepatitis A - Farsi
- Page 1. Page 2.
- Life in Australia - Farsi
- UO «d²Ý« —œ vÖb½“. Farsi. Page 2.
- Persian or Farsi ? How should we call the official language of Iran
- Persian or Farsi ? How should we call the official language of Iran when we speak English? It is usually referred to as Persian, although some call it Farsi.
- When bad things happen 3
- tâ ¬ bM U Áb Y U X « sJLÄ d} « v |—Ëd ÈU tKL. Áb}I Ê¬ t œu ÊU Ëœ Ë Áœ«u U Ë œu X}MÄ« U tD «— —œ UL.
- ARN to launch new Farsi language station
- The new station will, it is understood, offer music and talk radio programming in Farsi to a regional audience. It is believed that the Dubai Media City-based broadcaster plans to launch the radio station on or around the 18 September.
- LU dept heads question need for Arabi-Farsi University
- of Arabic and Persian at Lucknow University are already getting a very few students, the Mayawati government's focus is spending Rs 17.10 crore on creating a new university — the Manyavar Sri Kanshi Ram Ji Urdu, Arabi-Farsi University (MKUAFU).
- Prayer requested as security ministry attempts to shut down Iranian Christian
- The Iranian National Security Ministry is targeting Farsi-language websites which do not adhere to strict Shi'ite Muslim theology. Among those hit in cyber-attacks is Mohabat News, which serves Persian Christians in Iran and surrounding countries.
- Lesbian teenagers romp in 'Circumstance'
- In Farsi, with English subtitles. Running time: 105 minutes. Rated R (sexuality, language, drug use).
- FarsiDic.com - English to Farsi Dictionary
- The first and most popular free online Farsi(Persian)/English Dictionary with easy to use Farsi keyboard.
- Persian alphabet, pronunciation and language
- The official language of Iran is sometimes called Farsi in English and other languages.
Farsi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Farsi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
koopa kid iggy koopa
ganondagan state historic site