- Art therapy helps with neurodegenerative disorders
- For instance, many people with such diseases experience involuntary, jerky movements, such as chorea, the onset of which is associated with Huntington's disease or fasciculations, which is muscle contractions of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS).
- TDR Massage: A Case Study of Facial Fasciculations
- TDR Massage: A Case Study of Facial Fasciculations. By Linda LePelley, RN, NMT. My client, a 64-year-old white female, had been experiencing a facial twitch which had become distracting and irritating.
- Mexiletine Banishes Muscle Cramps in Phase 2 Trial of ALS
- Kuwabara and colleagues did not assess cramping in their subjects, though they did find that the treatment reduced fasciculations—muscle twitches that are also caused by hyperexcitable nerves.
- Fasciculations are muscles out of control
- The “jumping” you are describing sounds to me like fasciculations, the medical term for uncontrolled muscle twitching. Fasciculations can happen in several neuromuscular diseases.
- Why do our eye muscles twitch sometimes?
- They are known as muscle fasciculations, but when the twitches occur often and persist for long periods it is diagnosed as benign fasciculations.
Fasciculations is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fasciculations books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesaloysius xl pendergast
charter legal status
vinyl chloride history
glycolysis energy pay-off