- Fatehpur Sikri or Fathpur Sikri historic city (1991 pop. 25446), Uttar Pradesh state , N India.
- Fatehpur Sikri is ticket to Taj Mahal!
- Fatehpur Sikri is ticket to Taj Mahal! Tourists are entering the Taj Mahal with tickets for another historical structure near here, Fatehpur.
- Section II: Periodic Report on the State of Conservation of Fatehpur
- Name of the World Heritage property: FATEHPUR SIKRI. Map (in triplicate) .
- Mathematics and Aesthetics in Islamic Architecture: Reference to
- design of Fatehpur Sikri, an imperial city built around 1570near Agra in India.
- Pattadakal and
- complex of Fatehpur-Sikri located in. UttarPradesh (16th century), both situat- ed in India reveals some commonalities.
- Inside Story: Tuning in to Tansen
- We were still a few kilometers away from Emperor Akbar's erstwhile capital, Fatehpur Sikri, as the driver inducted us a bit into the ways of the world here.
- Congress outs first UP list, Ajit Singh vows a fight
- They included Shamli, Fatehpur Sikri, Sayana and Khurja.
- 1st day of school, reports from summer, piano concert
- They arrived in Delhi and once over their jet lag, took a train to Agra where they visited the Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri. The latter is a palace built by the Mughul leader Akbar for three of his wives: one Muslim, one Christian and one Hindu.
- Lonely Planet guide to India
- Not far from Agra, on a rocky ridge where a Sufi saint had lived in a cave, Emperor Akbar built his new capital of Fatehpur Sikri in the 16th century. This move from Agra was short-lived, however.
- Fatehpur Sikri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Fatehpur Sikri (Hindi: फ़तेहपुर सीकरी, Urdu: فتحپور سیکری) is a city and a municipal board in Agra district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh - Archaeological Survey of India
- Fatehpur Sikri (1986), Uttar Pradesh.
- Manas: Culture, Architecture of India, Fatehpur Sikri
- The royal city at Fatehpur Sikri, situated 26 miles west of Agra, was built at the orders of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
- Fatehpur Sikri India - Fatehpur Sikri - Fatehpur Sikri Tourism - Fateh
- Fatehpur Sikri is famous for its medieval period monuments. Explore more on tourism in Fatehpur Sikri, India.
Fatehpur Sikri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Fatehpur Sikri books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Fatehpur Sikri Topics
Related searcheschristian communism brief history
famine famine today
the archers theme tune
baseketball layout of the field
dream symbol stagnant water